Politics Violence against Nazis, acceptable?

Remove this Banner Ad

That was it, I remember now my thoughts were how pathetic can you be to name a group after a Norse god (let's ignore my username for a second).
Here they are going 1 on 1 with the True Blue Crew.

If you want to waste 6 minutes of your life, watch this. It backs up the point that white nationalists are a bigger threat to each other than lefties are.

Here they are going 1 on 1 with the True Blue Crew.

If you want to waste 6 minutes of your life, watch this. It backs up the point that white nationalists are a bigger threat to each other than lefties are.

If you and your friends were forced to name your group as either the True Blue Crew or Soldiers of Odin, which you hate more?

Looks like better fun than my exam study, I'm down for watching it lmao

If you and your friends were forced to name your group as either the True Blue Crew or Soldiers of Odin, which you hate more?

Looks like better fun than my exam study, I'm down for watching it lmao
They both sell hoodies, so it depends on which looks better.

Im all for chucking these mobs and the UPF and jihadists and religious nuts who love their FGM into a pit, and filling it in.

No loss.

Im all for chucking these mobs and the UPF and jihadists and religious nuts who love their FGM into a pit, and filling it in.

No loss.
I agree completely. Oh lawd, I can't believe how embarrassing that was to watch.

'You're the most unaustralian campaigner here'

'You've got little boys on your mind you ******* pedo'

'I swear it, you're walking your last days campaigner'

How lame can you be? I'm so glad that I never had to grow up around losers like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you talking about? I condemn violence against neo-Nazis and I condemn violence against Sudanese gangs.

I'm talking about hypocrisy. Not everyone who condemns violence against the former, condemns violence against the latter, and other examples of black/brown perpetrators of antisocial behaviour.

I'm talking about hypocrisy. Not everyone who condemns violence against the former, condemns violence against the latter, and other examples of black/brown perpetrators of anti-social behavior.

Since when did anti-social behavior become discriminatory.

Since when did anti-social behavior become discriminatory.

What I'm saying is that I have seen (mostly via numerous comments on various social media platforms) the same people who get upset when neo-Nazis are physically attacked, welcome and encourage violence against black/brown groups of people causing trouble, demonstrating a racist double standard.

It would be correlation not causation. You'd imagine that almost a 100% of nazi's would be opposed to violence against themselves and they'd also be racist. Yet 100% of people who are pacifists wouldn't want violence against anyone. I'd imagine the venn diagram of Nazi's and Pacifists wouldn't intersect.

No loss.
Why not hey.

While at it, those activist morons who shepherd Islam into our communities would make decent filler.

Foreplay fluffers for jihad ftw :thumbsu:

C9joAPjXUAEhftz.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back