MVP Votes R10 vs West Coast @ DS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 - Kelly - what can one say? Another great alround on-ball display
4 - Ward - best game in a while. Monstered the Weagles inside mids, unsetlled them and won plenty of it too
3 - Greene - was good from the start, but just got better. Clutch goals late were the difference for us.
2 - Wilson - without his precise kicking and speed around the ground I am not sure we would have had the win
1 - Kennedy - congratulations young man, showed up us knockers today

HM - Shiel, Williams and Mumford

5 Ward - played a great game, very important for us today
4 Greene - that 4th quarter though...
3 Kelly - has been consistently going about his business
2 Wilson - another great game
1 Shiel - just sneaks his way in solely based on his 1st half. He was quiet in the 2nd

Hard to pick this week. I really wanted to find a way to give a point or two to Kennedy and Mumford as well

So many to choose from ...

5 - Cal Ward: Was immense for us today, really stood up in the 2nd half when it counted with a great contested game. Best game for the year.
4 - Josh Kelly: Second-most possessions for GWS at high efficiency, another great all-round game from Josh. So calm & silky under pressure.
3 - Nathan Wilson: Another brilliant game at the back, with an excellent metres gained at high DE, as well as some great defence.
2 - Dylan Shiel: First half was great, kept us close to WCE, a little quieter in the 2nd, but his contested game (15 CPs & 12 clearances) throughout was great.
1 - Matt Kennedy: He played better than his stats show, though at 28 D, 11 CPs, 3 Ts, 4 I50s they were impressive enough. Hopefully a breakthrough game.

Plenty of contributions - a real team effort.

Tough this week I really want to give to guys that have come in and stood up like Himmelburg, Lloyd and Mohr, or braced their shoulders and took the responsibility like Taranto and Matt Kennedy. But there are rules

5. Ward
4. Wilson
3. Kelly
2. Shiel
1.Kennedy

I do think the club took at step forward tonight and it was the guys above who made it possible.

5 Ward
4 Mumford
3 Kelly
2 Shiel
1 kennedy
Similar to others here in that most players deserved at least a point for that display but these are the ones I thought were the most influential in the win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Kelly - this game shows why he was voted by his peers as the AFLPA player of the month over Danger & Dusty
4: Ward - lead from the front (and could easily have picked up the five)
3: Shiel - best game this year, particularly strong first half
2: Kennedy - had claims on a rising star nom on the back of that.
1: Greene - may have started out having a mare, but that last quarter.... gets him a vote from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back