MVP Votes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Brown - five goals. Stood up was man handled.
2. Cunnington - we also wouldn't of won if he did get back on
1. Thompson - strong in defence and is having a good season.
Next Wood back to form stood up when needed.
Goldstein - good job.

3: Brown

2: Cunnington

1: Turner

HM: Wood, Williams, Thompson, Tarrant, EVW

3. Cunnington
2. Turner
1. Brown

Close. EVW. HIGGINS. WILLIAMS. Tarrant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Cunnington
2. Brown
1. Turner

HM: Hrovat, Thompson, Goldstein & Williams.

3 Cunnington
2 Brown
1 Turner
this for me, just watched the replay again as yesterday i only saw 2 quarters listning to the other 2 driving on the radio.

Cunnington just kept willing himself to the contests, when on song the blokes virtually unstoppable.

BBB continues a steller year, I think its a good scenario when we have both him and W8 in as they dilute the oppositions backline so well, they also seldom seem to spoil one another,

and Sugar was in everything, whilst not scoring a goal today was a link man and an ignition point for so many passages of play, the little give off to lukey for the sealer just icing on the cake.

H.Ms to Taz, Gibbo , Marly, the Rat Garner and Wood.
EVW made a couple of little mistakes but i love how he keeps his mind on the job and just attacks the next contest the same regardless. his hit up to ben brown in the 1st quarter exactly what an eyes down pass into the forward line should be.

Scooter and loogie were pretty good support down back as well,infact the back line on a whole working pretty well this year given on most occasions we have center break disadvantages but rarely concede 100 game points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back