Waite, should he get a harsher punishment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rivaldo-Dive-Gif.gif

Jake King needs to be the one that is hung out to dry for this.

Only horses kick people, Pathetic little man he is with a serious case of small man syndrome.

Jordan Lewis also say's hello and he did not even get a reprimand..... he does not play for Carlton though i suppose! :rolleyes:

Oh how quickly some forget!

I still remember Waites Donkey kick on Luck Mcguane. Have you forgotten that? He got off scot free!

6 weeks for kicking

Jake King needs to be the one that is hung out to dry for this.

Only horses kick people, Pathetic little man he is with a serious case of small man syndrome.

Jordan Lewis also say's hello and he did not even get a reprimand..... he does not play for Carlton though i suppose! :rolleyes:

Does that apply to donkey's too? :rolleyes:

waiteballs-copy-zoom.jpg

IIRC that was in a marking contest and not on the ground when the ball was dead.
Anyway yeah, Waite kicked someone sometime, so that means all players have free reign to kick him. WTF point are you trying to make?

It was on the ground during play behind the ball.

On a different note, it would appear Waite's acting ability isn't much better than his ability as a footballer. There is hope though, I heard there will be auditions for Pinocchio soon. With his propensity to get injured, I'm sure he will have plenty of time to brush up on his skills to secure a role.

Waite couldn't even see him behind him and did it to stop himself falling over.

Not like he was looking at the bloke in the face then launched a foot into his chest like King did while they were both on the ground.

Not like he was looking at the bloke in the face then launched a foot into his chest like King did while they were both on the ground.

So you are saying that Waite is a spud with no awareness.

I think he should be made ineligible for the Brownlow. Then when it happens to someone we think might actually win the Brownlow, we should then change the criteria to exclude these types of incidents...

As you most likely would've seen is the incident where Jake king slight pressed his foot against Waites chest after kicking a goal. When this happened Waite grabbed his jaw as if he had been kicked there. Or another example of lewis' obivious dive. Should they receive a harsher punishment then a reprimand ? (Lewis got off free) As we dont want this to become a common thing. Look at soccer this thing is almost accepted.

What do you think should be the punishment?
King kicking a bloke on the ground is a disgrace ..but we expect that sort of thing from gutter trash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes: Turn it up :rolleyes:

Forget about Waite, an example should have been made of King for deliberately kicking someone.

This.

I think a warning for Waite was right on the money. Do it again and expect a real punishment.

King got fined and reprimanded. That might be enough, but deliberately kicking the stops into an opponent is almost ignored by those who criticise Waite. I hope it was made clear to King, as it would have been Waite ... do this again and you're in trouble.

What's the problem with staging. Who cares about it being a bad image. Ban King for kicking someone in the nipple .
Umpires should be smart enough to tell the difference as was proven with the Lewis incident.

I can't believe the reaction of Carlton supporters!
Jakes tiny nudge would not have hurt a fly - $900 fine is more than adequate.
Waite's Oscar winning performance deserved a reprimand and got it.

Does any more need to said?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back