Warne calls S.Waugh "Most selfish" cricketer he's played with

Remove this Banner Ad

"He just inherited a good team from Menzies! Was vulnerable to big waves! My grandmother could have led the Liberals in the 1960s!"

"Selfish leader, turned all the focus onto himself with his disappearing act."

Warne is now in danger of doing some real damage to his legacy, a guy who should be remembered for being a singular genius is putting himself in danger of being mainly remembered for being a complete twit, which would be a tragedy.
He's already there, appearing on this show just confirmed it.

He's already there, appearing on this show just confirmed it.
Exactly what I thought; it's pretty well established he's a halfwit. The only positive for him is pretty much no amount of buffoonery can undo his greatness as a bowler. He'd have to kill someone to expend all good will, and even then, could get away with it if it was one of the other clowns in the Channel 9 commentary box.

Exactly what I thought; it's pretty well established he's a halfwit. The only positive for him is pretty much no amount of buffoonery can undo his greatness as a bowler. He'd have to kill someone to expend all good will, and even then, could get away with it if it was one of the other clowns in the Channel 9 commentary box.

I'm pretty sure we'd have a Republic referendum right then and Australia would elect him to be President for Life.

Especially if it were done on live TV during the Boxing Day Test

"If you haven't got anything constructive to say it's better not to say it." - Shane Warne

Apparently according to my mate who watches that Celebrity Show with his partner, he said that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when he used to be on hey hey its Saturday regularly. Even back then it felt like he should just stick to cricket.

Don't know where to say this but Warne has expressed interest in coaching India. That would be fun. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back