We are being treated like a joke. A rant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares if they have 9 ex afl players. They are ex for a reason. Play the game at Greensborough and I’ll take Greensborough. Play them on a big ground and I’ll take Uni Blues. 2 comps with different styles of play. But it’s all opinion based obviously. Neither of us have a clue unless they played in a home and away game

20 goals plus... if they played afl it means they are ok at footy... seriously did u watch them this year?

Who gives a s**t which league has the biggest dick! Yes there are stronger leagues, why do people think that's some sort of bragging point? Do peoples head hit the pillow at night knowing they got on the internet and bragged at how awesome their team or league are fall asleep with some deranged smile? Especially when, despite what people think its all just opinions. You can believe it but that does not make it fact.

I love the NFNL, it always throws up a few interesting results, most weeks we have what we all think is a surprise win or defeat and that makes it a great league in my opinion, if I wanted to watch AFL I would go to the AFL. There can be a team of ex-AFL players and I still would not give a flying f***. I love my team, they are in Div 2 but that's fine, I do not celebrate the win any less because they are not playing EFL Div 1 or VAFA and therefor should be heaps cooler?

These are times when we all need to support our own Clubs, trust me, most are running on paint fumes despite what you hear or think you know. Just be happy you have a Club you love and can follow. Every year Clubs are falling over and that's the biggest disgrace in the State.

Who gives a s**t which league has the biggest dick! Yes there are stronger leagues, why do people think that's some sort of bragging point? Do peoples head hit the pillow at night knowing they got on the internet and bragged at how awesome their team or league are fall asleep with some deranged smile? Especially when, despite what people think its all just opinions. You can believe it but that does not make it fact.

I love the NFNL, it always throws up a few interesting results, most weeks we have what we all think is a surprise win or defeat and that makes it a great league in my opinion, if I wanted to watch AFL I would go to the AFL. There can be a team of ex-AFL players and I still would not give a flying f***. I love my team, they are in Div 2 but that's fine, I do not celebrate the win any less because they are not playing EFL Div 1 or VAFA and therefor should be heaps cooler?

These are times when we all need to support our own Clubs, trust me, most are running on paint fumes despite what you hear or think you know. Just be happy you have a Club you love and can follow. Every year Clubs are falling over and that's the biggest disgrace in the State.
Settle down mate. We are allowed the have the conversation or argument if we like. Just like you have your opinion, we have ours. And 20 goals + is laughable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back