Week 3 Tips and crowd expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond by 5 pts, 94,000

Hard game to pick. If Hawkins was playing I'd be taking Geelong and even without him they are a chance. They look a very hungry team. Huge test for Richmond, they're going to have to earn this one and I think they will. Expect a low scoring struggle here. But for Geelong, I think this is their final chance with this veteran loaded team. 50/50 game.

Collingwood by 12 pts, 85,000

It has been a great effort by the Giants to reach the preliminary final from 6th place (the first non Victorian side to do so from 6th) but they will go down fighting to the Magpies in yet another lowish scoring game. A huge noisy crowd will help Collingwood for sure as they are desperate to make up for last year's disappointment.

Yeah well you wrote your team off halfway through the year, like a like of your supporters. Now it's pure arrogance and we all know how far that got you last year.

At least I've stuck fat.
You know I'm coming for you hard if we win yeah? All this trash talk & cockiness is noted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know I'm coming for you hard if we win yeah? All this trash talk & cockiness is noted.
Go for your life. Your supporter base is the most arrogant and cocky in my time watching football. Add fairweather to that.

Last edited:
Richmond by 5 v Geelong: 97,258
Collingwood by 11 v GWS: 88,459

Remove this Banner Ad

Back