Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 23, 2011
Smallville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Mel Heart, Leeds Utd
Blimey listening to Gladiators of Sport tonight, SEN clearly don't have caller screening, they had cocky Jim of Hawthorn boasting about the Hawks going whackety whack whack against the Tigers, than some angry old geezer called John accused Judd of hitting 'Wellington' on friday night and than serial pest Ray from Werribee said Richmond gave him a haircut tonight.

Jan 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
forget the callers the biggest tossbag iv'e ever heard on a radio is that stephen j peak. Who the hell is this guy? Being from Adelaide i listen to SEN online so I dont know all the hosts of all the programs.

That Peak guy talks so much s**t and is wrong so often and all he does is argue even when he knows he's wrong.

Biggest tosser ever.

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
forget the callers the biggest tossbag iv'e ever heard on a radio is that stephen j peak. Who the hell is this guy? Being from Adelaide i listen to SEN online so I dont know all the hosts of all the programs.

That Peak guy talks so much s**t and is wrong so often and all he does is argue even when he knows he's wrong.

Biggest tosser ever.

There should be a show with that Roey bloke from 5aa and S J Peake. That would be worth listening too.

alex 17

All Australian
Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Haha peakey is the most biased radio bloke going around but its just funny to listen to some of the rubbish he comes up with. Like the wraps he gives over koschitzke he basically said "if we had him against Geelong we would have won," and went on about how Stkildas structure wasnt up to it because he wasnt there but he didnt take into account how many Geelong players were missing.
Jim is funny when Hawthorn loses.
That John collingwood guy drains everything he says.
And Ray from weribee my word hes just as bad as Peakey himself.
I just listen for the laughs.

Daytripper

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 9, 2003
Reebok Stadium
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bolton,Clippers,Falcons,Mariners
Trout from Woodend rang KB the other day but this time under another name. All was going well for about 2 minutes or so until KB figured out who it was.

KB : Is that you Trout?
Trout : umm, arrr, yes it is.

Quite funny at the time.

PS : I'm pretty sure Trout is Up The Guts on Big Footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sprechen

Team Captain
Dec 12, 2008
Collingwood
Other Teams
WHFNC
Trout from Woodend rang KB the other day but this time under another name. All was going well for about 2 minutes or so until KB figured out who it was.

KB : Is that you Trout?
Trout : umm, arrr, yes it is.

Quite funny at the time.

PS : I'm pretty sure Trout is Up The Guts on Big Footy.

Afraid not

cannon_ironballs

Debutant
Feb 11, 2011
West Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
how bout our man dave from cranbourne
hyperbiased, over critical, self contridicting vagina brain that watches less sport then any of us but rings up 4 times a night taking up 20 minutes of air time just to ask about urgay south american soccer scores and how michael clarke is a joke and should be dropped or retire fresh off a century
**** that loser
dIEINAFIREOLDSCHOOL.gif

The Chiefton

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
how bout our man dave from cranbourne
hyperbiased, over critical, self contridicting vagina brain that watches less sport then any of us but rings up 4 times a night taking up 20 minutes of air time just to ask about urgay south american soccer scores and how michael clarke is a joke and should be dropped or retire fresh off a century
**** that loser
dIEINAFIREOLDSCHOOL.gif

Yeah because he's actually blind.

lionel_luthor

Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 23, 2011
Smallville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Mel Heart, Leeds Utd
Some people send Finey death threats via SMS and amusingly he reads some of them out on air. How many numbers has he banned from Finey's final siren ? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back