Toast Welcome To Freo Ollie Murphy (pick 41 2023 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome aboard fella!

Last edited:
I don't often use the Ignore button, but when I do it makes my life better.
Took me a while to work out what was going on 🤣
haha. I've had freo1997 on ignore for a very long time. So, pretty funny and re-validating when you see 11 fiery responses to him on this page of the thread alone. Not even going to bother to see what was said. Some people...

Sanchez or Callinan. We need as many small fwd options possible, especially with the possibility of Freddy to the wing.
Certainly Freddy spent some time on the wing last year and was handy but with Milky, Sharp, O’Driscoll, Aish, Johnson and Chapman vying for the wing positions I don’t think Freddy will spend much time out of the forward line next year.
Make no mistake, Freo think Sharp is a real option for this year on the wing and his training session today would not have changed their minds.

Last edited:
Certainly Freddy spent some time on the wing last year and was handy but with Milky, Sharpe, O’Driscoll, Aish, Johnson and Chapman vying for the wing positions I don’t think Freddy will spend much time out of the forward line next year.
Make no mistake, Freo think Sharpe is a real option for this year on the wing and his training session today would not have changed their minds.
Sharp is a real option for the wing, not sure about this Sharpe character though.

I think Freddy's best role for us is that gut run to wing / half back to help out, then outworks his man back, and another lead up tall inside 50

One of the more safer set shot kicks for goal we have in the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back