Welcome Welcome to the team... Big Red Machine!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Hi folks,

Please join me in welcoming Big Red Machine to the moderation team for our Gold Coast Suns board! BRM has been a valuable member of our board for quite a few years and the team have determined he's the right man for the job.

His appointment is a result of myself stepping down from my position. I've enjoyed my time over the past couple years but lately I've started to lose as much of my spare time to come on the site and passion for footy through various reasons i won't get into. Stepping down will hopefully mean I'll get to focus more on the engagement & interaction side of coming on bigfooty and reignite the passion again.

BRM's title will be ''Special Moderator" for a week or two while he's getting up to speed with all the processes and tools, before he gets the "Moderator" title. I'll be helping out during this period until then, as will SUNS who is on limited activity temporarily.

If you have any queries on the above please let us know.

Welcome aboard, Big Red Machine! Enjoy your reign!

images (11).jpeg

Nervous, Flashy? ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, exile is leaving some big shoes to fill and I hope to be able to do so at some point down the line.

We're entering what is certain to be a interesting off season period to say the least - So the only thing I request is that you all be excellent to one another and for the love of all that is holy - Please do not feed the trolls.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back