List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast - (Brownlow Medalist) Sam Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically pick 88... Amazing stuff from our recruiting team.

Last Monday you could've walked into a TAB and asked for odds of 5,000,000/1 on Sam Mitchell playing for us next year.... You'd also probably be in jail for insider trading or fraud.

There's a fair bit of excitement in the air now. Can't we just fast forward to March 2017.

giphy.gif

s**t, you know I have to say it doesn't feel right.

I'm a bit of a footy romantic though, this kind of trade damages the spirit of the game in my view. I'm stoked to have him but... Doesn't feel right.

AFL is moving quickly towards how the NFL have radical player movements....Soon we'll have players being able to be traded mid-season!

Sorry to go off topic a tad!

Mitchell is the player everyone seems to think Priddis is. When he is totally not. Unlike Priddis Mitchell has a brain, is damaging on both sides of his body and has just bout the best evasive skills you'll see; to make up for lack of speed. It's time to go Priddis.

One of the best trades made by our club in the past decade and you harp on about f***ing Priddis.

Keep that s**t to the megathread FFS and stop contaminating this thread with your endless negativity about the dude that wears #11.

I kinda half agree. . but then I remember the Juddy deal ..
From memory most people had some sort of feeling that we'd see Judd playing not in an Eagles guernsey one day. It just came around a bit quicker than expected and at the worst possible moment it could've happened to the club.

Ben Cousins in a Tigers jumper hurt far more. Never thought I'd see him playing elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where we fans need to show our class and spare a thought for Hawks supporters who are really hurting over this.

:)
The hysterical ones may need it but the ones who realise the reason behind it don't need it.

This will help the club in the future as painful as it feels right now.

The footy world in a couple of years when Clarko rebuilds the team will once again say "Clarkson is a genius"

Sammy will do wonders for the education of the younger players at the Eagles and the bloke will be a natural at the coaching caper as well.

I can also see Sammy taking over from Clarko once he has done a decent stint as an assistant coach for you guys, and who knows he may become your senior coach for a while.

Itn
The hysterical ones may need it but the ones who realise the reason behind it don't need it.

This will help the club in the future as painful as it feels right now.
it is painful but it also helps our Club
You have been blessed to have leaders like Mitchell. We can't wait to see the influence he is going to have on guys like shuey, gaff, sheed Yeo

I have nothing but admiration for Simmo and the rest of the staff at West Coast, not only did we get someone who can walk into our starting side but we did it without giving up a player or pick of value. Well done lads!
Too right old chap. He is all class Mitchell and he is the polish and class we desperately need

Mitchell is the player everyone seems to think Priddis is. When he is totally not. Unlike Priddis Mitchell has a brain, is damaging on both sides of his body and has just bout the best evasive skills you'll see; to make up for lack of speed. It's time to go Priddis.
C'mon Domo. You know you can't be critical of our golden God.

s**t, you know I have to say it doesn't feel right.

I'm a bit of a footy romantic though, this kind of trade damages the spirit of the game in my view. I'm stoked to have him but... Doesn't feel right.
EPL 2.0

From memory most people had some sort of feeling that we'd see Judd playing not in an Eagles guernsey one day. It just came around a bit quicker than expected and at the worst possible moment it could've happened to the club.

Ben Cousins in a Tigers jumper hurt far more. Never thought I'd see him playing elsewhere.

Yepp, but Benny wasn't as traumatic only because of the circumstances .. He was forced out of our club and the AFL.. unfairly overall I thought. I was more grateful to see him out there again and to the Tigers for letting him play. Juddy and Mitchell made their decisions in their own best interests first.. which hurts more. They're both crafty and savy individuals and the way the AFL + clubs screw players (Ben is prime example) you can't blame em for acting first. Although its prob dead.. the one club player still has its romance..

:brokenheart:
West Coast even though I am shattered and heartbroken I wish Sam well at your club.

He is a fantastic guy and player and you have every right to be excited.

Sam maybe the guy who helps you win the flag and get him a brownlow.

He will help your young guys and you'll appreciate his footy brain and dual sided play.

I wish him well and you'll also have an onfield coach for now then a great assistant in the future.

Please take care of my now ex current hawk that I have loved for over 300 odd games.

You can thank Clarkson and Simmo who made this happen.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back