List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast - (Brownlow Medalist) Sam Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable trade. While i'm not putting too many expectations on him, just to have someone with his ability, mongrel and decision making should help our side immensely for not only the years he plays, but the time he coaches as well. Finally someone who can kick the ball well and hit targets in our midfield and stand up under pressure. Lets hope our boys learn from him. :)

Funny how things work out.

A few weeks ago we were all bemoaning Simpson, the 'boys club' and his contacts with North as we looked to bring Petrie across and fill our coaching positions with West Coast or North players.

Now Simpson, and his contacts, have brought us Mitchell!

Swings and roundabouts...

The leadership and mongrel he will give our soft 2nd & 3rd tier is just invaluable.

I'm utensil-a-hoop about this. Wonderful get for the WC footy club.

Me in my office today

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13397-1381986048-5.gif

Welcome Sam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to admit when I heard this morning it went through and what we got Sammy for the first thing I thought of was haha Freo, we one-upped you again :straining:
Did you lose a bet or something (team name on your user panel thing)?

Did you lose a bet or something (team name on your user panel thing)?
Yea, Who finished higher on the ladder Eag's or Adelaide..I lost by f****** percentage. I also have to post a photo of me wearing a Adelaide beanie to an Eagles game next season.

This is an amazing get for pick 88. Is he expected to play 1 or 2 seasons of AFL footy before moving into coaching?

I think it'll be 2 years.

On any other board i would discuss how the arrival of a slow paced mid would affect our structures and interaction with another very slow paced mid.

But not here.

Howls of derision would ensue.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back