List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast - (Brownlow Medalist) Sam Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Two years with Mitch on your list will be like gold for your club. If they are willing to watch and listen he will drag the young ones along with his professionalism off the field as well as he will release them into space on it.

And just quietly he could be the best big game/ finals player ever at Hawthorn. His pedigree in September is top notch.
I'd go as far to say as he's the greatest decision maker the games ever seen

Was my favourite player at Hawthorn. But what's more important than his worth as a player is his footy brain which you will get with him as assistant as well.

I know opposition supporters can't stand him because he is a total smart arse but you love it when he is one of your own. As mouthy as they come. But he doesn't whinge about it coming back

Great club man who is fascinated in what each players brings. A very creative brain. I think he would be amazing in player development but even better with developing innovative game plans.

I hope you guys love Sammy as much as we have. I honestly think this could be a game changer for WC and he and Simmo will fit like a glove

Was my favourite player at Hawthorn. But what's more important than his worth as a player is his footy brain which you will get with him as assistant as well.

I know opposition supporters can't stand him because he is a total smart arse but you love it when he is one of your own. As mouthy as they come. But he doesn't whinge about it coming back

Great club man who is fascinated in what each players brings. A very creative brain. I think he would be amazing in player development but even better with developing innovative game plans.

I hope you guys love Sammy as much as we have. I honestly think this could be a game changer for WC and he and Simmo will fit like a glove
The player development thing is super critical for us. We have recruited a lot of mids and flankers since Judd and Cousins left but not many have developed as expected.

I'm not really expecting miracles in a short period of time but if he does have an immediate effect on our 2nd and 3rd tier players then it will be very exciting

The player development thing is super critical for us. We have recruited a lot of mids and flankers since Judd and Cousins left but not many have developed as expected.

I'm not really expecting miracles in a short period of time but if he does have an immediate effect on our 2nd and 3rd tier players then it will be very exciting
Sammy M said that when he joined Hawthorn that he watched Crawf and how hard he trained and that he wanted to be as good as him. Sammy is relentless with his own training.

I like that he isn't a James Hird/Michael Voss type - they were blessed with crazy talent and physical traits so ended up being s**t coaches because it may have been difficult for them to think of those less "godly" players.

Sammy has had to rely on his smarts and his work ethic - that's what you want your second and third tier players to be around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stand to attention when you speak about commander shepherd seamen stains
Myself and Shupe pushed the barrow back in the Shep was s**t days, so you can guarantee I am always at attention when discussing our best player

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2016-10-24/eagles-go-to-school-on-xman

The Eagles also will consider adding their other trade acquisition, Sam Mitchell, to the leadership group in 2017.

Mitchell’s experience and leadership is clear, but Vozzo said although the 307-game veteran definitely won’t be part of the coaching staff in 2017, a leadership role hasn’t been discussed.

“We haven’t talked about the leadership group at this stage,” Vozzo said.

“That’ll be something for Adam to consider and we’ll make a call later on, it’s not something we’ve talked about.

Intredasting. He'll definitely be a leader on-field. Whether that is official or not doesn't really matter.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2016-10-24/eagles-go-to-school-on-xman

The Eagles also will consider adding their other trade acquisition, Sam Mitchell, to the leadership group in 2017.

Mitchell’s experience and leadership is clear, but Vozzo said although the 307-game veteran definitely won’t be part of the coaching staff in 2017, a leadership role hasn’t been discussed.

“We haven’t talked about the leadership group at this stage,” Vozzo said.

“That’ll be something for Adam to consider and we’ll make a call later on, it’s not something we’ve talked about.

Intredasting. He'll definitely be a leader on-field. Whether that is official or not doesn't really matter.
LOL at the ellis bit. They mismanaged scooter ankle so badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back