2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows if he would or not? The club’s been happy to give him employment in the past, he’s obviously pretty well regarded around the place, and he’d get regular all-expenses-paid trips to visit his family in Melbourne.

Just a weird example to pick.
Weird in what way?.....Brayshaw is the reigning Sandover Medallist, so the top of the WAFL elite tree. WCE delisted him because he wasn't deemed AFL good enough. Not sure how he is going to be interested in playing a secondary role in WCER VFL team, when he is EP number one player and EP are currently in a window for WAFL success.

By secondary role, I mean WCE will be more focused in their listed players development , over the non listed players development, as they were recruited simply to make up the numbers, so WCER can have a team of 22 on the park each weekend.

Team selection not available yet but should be :

Backs: Witherden, Jones, Baker
Mids: Barnett, Sheed, Hall, Trew, Johnston
Forwards: Livingstone, Ryan, Culley, Dewar, Rawlinson

Assuming Gaff will be the non-playing emergency (Witherden and Rawlinson the other options)

Light on down back.

Young, inexperienced midfield with the exception of Sheed

Some good ground level players up forward

Team selection not available yet but should be :

Backs: Witherden, Jones, Baker
Mids: Barnett, Sheed, Hall, Trew, Johnston
Forwards: Livingstone, Ryan, Culley, Dewar, Rawlinson

Assuming Gaff will be the non-playing emergency (Witherden and Rawlinson the other options)

Light on down back.

Young, inexperienced midfield with the exception of Sheed

Some good ground level players up forward

All of them named (except Witherden and Rawlinson who are in the extended AFL squad).

Liam Ryan named at CHB for some reason.

1000020243.jpg
Not sure Liam Ryan is standing Jono Marsh :think:. Assume Rawlinson and Gaff come in aswell.

i think you are delusional. Most good WAFL players have jobs and the disruption for flying east to play for peanuts isn't appealing
A lot of the better WAFl players are not in the age group that are draftable..
I thought i heard a thought bubble that the Eagles might have two squads with a local squad and a eastern states squad.
I doubt the Eagles leaving the Wafl will have little affect. Hardly any Eagles supporters go to watch Wafl live.

mate, hardly anyone watches wafl full stop. wall games get 100 extra people to a game and all of a sudden everyone struts around like its packed crowd at MCG!

hardly anyone watches eagles is because they get pumped. I would go otherwise and if I am, there are others. but why bother going under current circumstance with no end in sight.

sometimes one has to make a change. may not work out but there is nothing to lose. can't get any worse! so why not. at least may play teams who are in same boat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate, hardly anyone watches wafl full stop. wall games get 100 extra people to a game and all of a sudden everyone struts around like its packed crowd at MCG!

hardly anyone watches eagles is because they get pumped. I would go otherwise and if I am, there are others. but why bother going under current circumstance with no end in sight.

sometimes one has to make a change. may not work out but there is nothing to lose. can't get any worse! so why not. at least may play teams who are in same boat.

So your a front runner. Won’t get to the games unless they are winning.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back