2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams I think will play a lot of footy for us. Really impressive in those highlights. XON looked lovely with a few goals as well. Get ‘em in during the compressed fixtures.

My boy Bailey Williams is going to be a very " very " good player for this Club, the sooner we get him into the team the better.

That small clip shows him to be a class above all the others that were out there.

My boy Bailey Williams is going to be a very " very " good player for this Club, the sooner we get him into the team the better.

That small clip shows him to be a class above all the others that were out there.

He’s certainly been made to work for it.

He’s certainly been made to work for it.

I imagine this would be true for a few yet-to-debut rucks around the league, as there's usually one ruck emg on the bench for every team.

But still, bloody exciting where he's already at, given his age and position. I'd guess he's been named in the emergencies a record number of times for a ~20 year old ruck too.

wait did they put the goals all the way back for the last quarter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scrimmage v Collingwood was held at Lathlain, no one from the clubs media team couldn’t be bothered attending, while Collingwoods media team were posting live updates on twitter. Says it all really.

That with the reduced staff due to covid, WCE thought support staff for the players was more important than a social media team to keep big footy informed??

Patiently waiting for Miguel Sanchez to reverse engineer who the 9 available scrimmage players are this week so we can ascertain who else is injured and being kept a secret

Haha I made a start on that last night then forgot about it.

The following 12 players played the scrimmage (I think):
Hickey
Williams
Jamieson
Brander
Schofield
Jetta
Hutchings
Foley
Brayshaw
XON
Ainsworth
Treacy

Of those, Hutchings and Schofield are now on the injury list, and someone will need to be the held-over emergency (that was Reid last week), so that could be the nine.

But on the other hand, Vardy, Edwards and even Johnson could come back in, and Rotham (or whoever makes way for Gov) should also be available, so who knows?

Haha I made a start on that last night then forgot about it.

The following 12 players played the scrimmage (I think):
Hickey
Williams
Jamieson
Brander
Schofield
Jetta
Hutchings
Foley
Brayshaw
XON
Ainsworth
Treacy

Of those, Hutchings and Schofield are now on the injury list, and someone will need to be the held-over emergency (that was Reid last week), so that could be the nine.

But on the other hand, Vardy, Edwards and even Johnson could come back in, and Rotham (or whoever makes way for Gov) should also be available, so who knows?

If we assume it's Reid for Waterman, who makes his way onto the injury list, then that leaves 9 without an emergency. Call that emergency Ainsworth which brings it to 8, suggesting Rotham drops back to the scrimmage making it 9, and Vardy, Edwards, BJ all sit out. Or we have new injuries and those boys play. Or Simmo can't count.

9 is a specific number, if you were guessing you'd just say 10.

If we assume it's Reid for Waterman, who makes his way onto the injury list, then that leaves 9 without an emergency.

Nah Reid didn’t play the last scrimmage so it’d be 10 with just Schoey and Hutch coming out of the 12. Say Rotham’s held over, it stays at 10.

So if Simmo’s claim is correct there’s at least one other undisclosed injury. Plus it means all of Edwards, Vardy and Johnson won’t get up.

Unless they’re going to hold a couple of emergencies out for some reason.

Nah Reid didn’t play the last scrimmage so it’d be 10 with just Schoey and Hutch coming out of the 12. Say Rotham’s held over, it stays at 10.

So if Simmo’s claim is correct there’s at least one other undisclosed injury. Plus it means all of Edwards, Vardy and Johnson won’t get up.

Unless they’re going to hold a couple of emergencies out for some reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if we parked a few on the sidelines as we near the compressed fixture. We need to be able to pick from our best 30. That might mean Rotham, Hutch, Williams get a rest, as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back