2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you mean “read the room”?You talked down to LJP because his view disagreed with yours. He didn’t say any of that other stuff. Neither did I.

I’m still not sure why the fk you’re even here. You’re a WBD and East Freo fan just here to tell us in great detail how bad our club is for the comp. You’ve been given a huge amount of latitude frankly.

And if you’re going to hang around the least you could do is learn to use punctuation.
Never said you or Ljp said those comments, just what others in the room had said, and why I said what I said. Never thought you really understood what I originally said in the first place TBH. But Ljp does I guess from his previous post.

Seems like from your last post, you are being a bit too sensitive, surely being a seasoned footy fan, you are open to a bit of healthy for and against discussion and footy banter?

Last edited:
Intriguing to see how many play the last 2 dead rubbers for the Beagles. Will Yeo and Petrucelle play? Will Nelson or is he keeping his options open in the WAFL? More importantly even with more senior players can we actually win a game.

Intriguing to see how many play the last 2 dead rubbers for the Beagles. Will Yeo and Petrucelle play? Will Nelson or is he keeping his options open in the WAFL? More importantly even with more senior players can we actually win a game.

I would hope that Yeo is done for the year.
No point in risking any contact injury.

Suspect that those fighting to hold their list spots will be given the chance to show their wares a few more times.

But then again predicting what the Beagles do is much like selecting the six lotto numbers….many permutations….. with a very low chance on being on the money.

10-15 players?

Naish
Dixon
Trew
Winder
JWilliams
Clark
Langdon
SPS
Witherden
O’Neill
Foley
Nelson
Bazzo
Bwilliams
Rotham

That’s 15

Edit : Saw Hough in some training footage on CH10 news just now so him too

Last edited:

10-15 players?

Naish
Dixon
Trew
Winder
JWilliams
Clark
Langdon
SPS
Witherden
O’Neill
Foley
Nelson
Bazzo
Bwilliams
Rotham

That’s 15

Surely Culley plays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10-15 players?

Naish
Dixon
Trew
Winder
JWilliams
Clark
Langdon
SPS
Witherden
O’Neill
Foley
Nelson
Bazzo
Bwilliams
Rotham

That’s 15

Were any of the inactive players close to being ready for AFL? If so maybe they play also?

Guessing Joyce annd Cole the only possibles. Surely we don't risk Chesser, Sheed or Allen.

I'm assuming active/inactive is no longer relevant for us as our AFL season is done (officially, it has been unofficially done for a long, long time).

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

West Coast

• Jackson Nelson
  • Josh Rotham
  • Luke Foley
  • Sam Petrevski-Seton
  • Zac Langdon
  • Bailey Williams
  • Greg Clark
  • Xavier O’Neill
  • Jai Culley
  • Isiah Winder
  • Patrick Naish
  • Jack Williams
  • Hugh Dixon
  • Zane Trew
Listed as playing for the Beagles.

West Coast

• Jackson Nelson
  • Josh Rotham
  • Luke Foley
  • Sam Petrevski-Seton
  • Zac Langdon
  • Bailey Williams
  • Greg Clark
  • Xavier O’Neill
  • Jai Culley
  • Isiah Winder
  • Patrick Naish
  • Jack Williams
  • Hugh Dixon
  • Zane Trew
Listed as playing for the Beagles.

No Witherden?

Bazzo and Hough not required either.

14 listed players named.

J. Williams, Dixon, Winder, Langdon, Nelson, Clark, Naish, Petrevski-Seton, Rotham, Foley, B. Williams, Culley, O’Neill and Trew named.
Rotham back in defence, Winder named on the HFF and SPS at half back.

Leaves Ryan, Redden, Kelly, Shuey, Duggan, Cripps, Witherden, Hurn, Darling, Jones, Bazzo, Barrass, H. Edwards and Rioli as the fit/available players who won’t be playing WAFL (not counting Gaff, Yeo, Hough & Petch)

Seems strange to not play Witherden given he was a travelling emergency last week for the Cats game and would be playing for his career. Maybe he’s been given a tap on the shoulder already? Either that or he’s picked up an injury somehow.

Huge Stretch……
We do have a Huge Dix Son.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back