Unofficial Preview West Coast v Fremantle FEB 27th: Scratch Match **LIVE STREAM SAT 27th FEB 10am

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know what happened to Barrass?

Sounded like he went off in the second term. Other guys out of the game (Shuey, Gov, Petch) are running laps of the second oval but he’s not.

No dramas just being rested and only played a half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen the whole game and not concerned at all.

Cockburn clearly want it more - which is fair enough given any win against us is good given their recent record.
It's more about the youth coming through that concerns me. I've never been less excited about a crop of young players coming through at West Coast than I do with this group

I'm starting to flip on Edwards.

Been bullish about him for a couple seasons now, but he really just doesn't look up to standard at this level. His development appears to have stalled.

Darling and JK constantly flog him in DEF, but that's hard to really gauge given their quality. He looks fairly average against other forwards in praccy games, like today.

He's terrible in the ruck, so I hope we nip that idea in the bud real quick.

Will be watching him like a hawk for the Beagles this year, because he looked bloody good at WAFL level in 2019.

It's more about the youth coming through that concerns me. I've never been less excited about a crop of young players coming through at West Coast than I do with this group

Agree, well really its just our young mids, or lack of. But we dont even trial them properly either, so they dont get a shot. Its a massive issue because they are not super guns to dislodge our starters and that means that we are just not getting time into them. XON is probably the only one that has shown abit. Would have been great to see Trew or Edwards just get a shot.

It's like being a St Kilda fan. You keep seeing glimpses and thinking they will come right... Then someone points out that the players you have been thinking will come on are 26+

I'm starting to flip on Edwards.

Been bullish about him for a couple seasons now, but he really just doesn't look up to standard at this level. His development appears to have stalled.

Darling and JK constantly flog him in DEF, but that's hard to really gauge given their quality. He looks fairly average against other forwards in praccy games, like today.

He's terrible in the ruck, so I hope we nip that idea in the bud real quick.

Will be watching him like a hawk for the Beagles this year, because he looked bloody good at WAFL level in 2019.

I think this whole ruck thing could really throw him off, we really need to ditch that idea quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back