Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S31 Team Thread - Wonders BnF Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oderint dum metuant

F6ZjgVH.png
pnD3cIz.png

Established: Season 01 (Seventh Wonders)
Home Ground: The Colosseum
Colours: White, Navy Blue & Gold
Premierships: 5 (Seasons 01, 13, 15, 17, 21)
Minor Premierships: 3 (Season 02, 06, 13)
Mobbenfuhrer Medallists: Wise Guy Sam (Season 15), PVF (Season 16)
EKA Medallists: croweater 41 (Season 09)
Frankston Rover Medallists: Rick18 (Season 09), ClarkeM (Season 17), haydo (Season 24)
Deestroy Medallists: Fighting Fury (Season 01), Kangaroos4eva (Season 21)
Fred Medallists: DemonJim (Season 15)
SFA Hall of Fame Members: EKA, ClarkeM, croweater 41, Dingster, Broken
Wonders Hall of Fame Members: EKA, Lioness, Rick18, ClarkeM, croweater 41, BallaratBulldog
Captain: Haydo & Cadsky
Leadership Group: SSwans2011, SweetD, ClarkeM
President: ClarkeM

NYo61Ae.jpg

Blank: Akkaps
1. ArdentEagle
2. Off Tap
4. bomberlegend2007
5. SSwans2011
7. dogs105
8. BallaratBulldog
9. BlueMaster1
10. J_Chadwick
11. Kangaroos4eva
13. KBLT
16. haydo
17. SweetD
19. Cadsky
21. ClarkeM
22. Sab22
23. jezzajay
28. Elmer_Judd
32. Marklar_33
44. Crusty Undies
45. croweater 41
52. Grand Uncle Horace
77. mezaire
80. AngryRanga
99. JT_the_Man

RLfaVyI.png

Last edited:
lJzyknh.jpg
SeasonCaptainBest and FairestGoalkickerRookie of the SeasonBallaratBulldog Award
(Best Club-person)
Captain's AwardPosting Award
S01eagleskickassSir David AttenboroughRoger The Sheep (66)
S02vandersnone awardedlioness (65)
lioness
S03lionessnone awardedlioness (52)
S04lionesslionesslioness (71)
grayza
S05grayzalionesslioness (77)
S06grayzaLethalLethal (63)
grayza
S07Alberton_Magpienone awardedYellow Mit (27)
Kerr4PM
S08Kerr4PMMatera GoalMatera Goal (58)
Kerrby
S09KerrbyKerrbyHawkPatrol (54)
S10Rick18Postmanpavcroweater 41 (46)
S11Rick18Kerrbycroweater 41 (45)
S12croweater 41croweater 41croweater 41 (62)
Shallow
S13croweater 41ShaunDugganMarklar (42)
ClarkeM
S14croweater 41ShallowJobe3Votes (26)
ClarkeMMarklar 33
S15ShaunDugganWise Guy SamDemonJim (53)Boshtrichburger
S16ShaundugganPVFDemonJim (79)Son of Skeletor
Wise Guy Sam
S17PVFDemonJimMarklar 33 (74)Brown Bottle
Marklar 33
S18TheFreshBananaShallowcroweater 41 (56)Golumless
croweater 41
S19TheFreshBananaCE41ClarkeM (55)LicoriceAllsorts
SSwans2011Brown Bottle
Golumless
S20SSwans2011WooljayGolumless (55)haydo & Kangaroos4eva
S21SSwans2011haydoGolumless (62)TheBeardAmigos
Golumless
ClarkeM
S22GolumlessClarkeMGolumless (40)Tigs_09
LicoriceAllSorts
ClarkeM
S23LicoriceAllSortshaydoPVF (34)SweetD
haydo
S24haydoNakiacroweater 41 (59)D_P_S
S25haydoNickCC (Wojcinski)haydo (61)U2tigers
S26haydookeydoke7okeydoke7 (80)Sab22
Elton John's Wig
Dingster
ShaunDuggan
S27DingsterU2tigersokeydoke7 (51)Bonz
S28DingsterElton John's WigSab22 (51)Bloodied52
S29DingsterBallaratBulldogSab22Crusty Undies
Sab22
S30Sab22BonzSab22 (69)Elmer_JuddWojcinskiHaydoClarkeM

Last edited:

iqHLMKb.jpg

S01: EagleFan, GRUNDBERGER, Fighting Fury*, Vanders, Catman
S03: Tiger Of Old
S04: Lazer, Chez, CJ, Lethal
S05: Portentous, Juddy03
S09: croweater41, Rick18
S10: Mop, Rick18
S11: croweater41, Rick18, Pacemaker, Frothies McVeigh
S12: Marklar_33, Shallow, croweater41, ClarkeM, Frothies McVeigh
S13: ClarkeM, Croweater41, Frothies McVeigh
S14: Wise Guy Sam, Demon Jim
S15: ShaunDuggan, PVF, DemonJim, Wise Guy Sam
S16: PVF, DemonJim
S17: DemonJim, ClarkeM
S18: croweater41
S19: croweater 41
S20: SSwans2011
S21: Golumless, ClarkeM, LicoriceAllsorts
S24: haydo
S25: haydo & U2tigers
S26: okeydoke7
S27: U2tigers
S28: Dingster, Elton Johns Wig, Ant Bear, Bloodied52
S29: Elton Johns Wig
S30: TBA

nSUcK0w.jpg

Currently listed:
ClarkeM
Croweater 41
BallaratBulldog​

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Really looking forward to next season. Gonna Iift my game tenfold for Wonderland. I know we had a pretty (shitty) season 30, but quite frankly we have a brilliant lunch of lads (and I assume) lasses here, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Looking forward to us belting the Swampies, Bombers and Gumbies next season 👍👍👍

tenor.gif

Really looking forward to next season. Gonna Iift my game tenfold for Wonderland. I know we had a pretty (shitty) season 30, but quite frankly we have a brilliant lunch of lads (and I assume) lasses here, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Looking forward to us belting the Swampies, Bombers and Gumbies next season 👍👍👍
We love you Elmer <3

Announcement: Returning To The Throne

The West Coast Wonders have appointed former club captain haydo to the position of Co-Captain for Season 31.

This is one announcement of many we hope to make over the coming days and weeks including signings of new players as well as who will be joining Haydo as the other Co-Captain.

The club is rich in history and while a poor season in Season 30 has happened, it's in the past now. We wish all the retirees and departed members all the very best and the Wonders will always be a welcoming place for past players, representatives and endorsees.

On a personal note, it's been a shining light to see Haydo back at this club, relishing in the environment and now willing to take on a senior role very familiar to him. I would like to wish him all the best in this position and as always, if ever he needs my help, I'll be there.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The West Coast Wonders have appointed former club captain haydo to the position of Co-Captain for Season 31.

This is one announcement of many we hope to make over the coming days and weeks including signings of new players as well as who will be joining Haydo as the other Co-Captain.

The club is rich in history and while a poor season in Season 30 has happened, it's in the past now. We wish all the retirees and departed members all the very best and the Wonders will always be a welcoming place for past players, representatives and endorsees.

On a personal note, it's been a shining light to see Haydo back at this club, relishing in the environment and now willing to take on a senior role very familiar to him. I would like to wish him all the best in this position and as always, if ever he needs my help, I'll be there.​

Delighted and rapt to see you back at Wonderland haydo !

Oh Captain, My Captain !!!

Antonio BlueVein

Sorry mate, I don’t trawl the other clubs team threads trying to keep up to date.

A co-captain. Hmmmmm 🤔
Congratulations, by the way, I’m sure the other bloke is a really good fit as well.

Good luck.
Thanks ABV.

G'day team...we switched on or what!!!????
Or is it too early and I'm ahead of myself and by the time the season kicks off I'll be stuffed already!? Probably...
But in saying that, this lean, mean eating machine is ready to tackle and kick some match winning goals!
Yeah mate, Clarkey went a little premature with the team thread :p

Very good. Well done haydo. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back