Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S36 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1652354285705.png

Player Voted MVP

Round Four

A 41 point win for the foundation club in the longest match thread in history was a fantastic way to continue a ripping start to our season

After the match the Wonders voted on each other based on their teammates performances in activity, quality banter, and simulation statistics from that week.

Previous Winners:
Season 35: damicky
Round 1: damicky
Round 3: MayTheNorthBeWithU

The top three WONDERS for that week, as voted by the WONDERS were....

dogs105 - It was a whopping post count for dogs this week and very convincingly was able to carry the match thread to be the longest one ever.

ClarkeM - Our fearless veteran was rewarded greatly by the simulation this week. 10 tackles, 17 disposals, and a goal is not a bad day out at all.

SSwans2011 - After not being named in the round one side, SSwans has made a fantastic return to competition. They were incredibly active in this weeks match threads and was also voted for some quality posting.

but there can only be one Wonder's Wonder of the Week...

123476.jpg
2962.jpg

The playing cohort of the West Coast Wonders recognises dogs105 and SSwans2011 as the Most Valuable Player during round four!

View attachment 1795267

Player Voted MVP

Round Four

A 41 point win for the foundation club in the longest match thread in history was a fantastic way to continue a ripping start to our season

After the match the Wonders voted on each other based on their teammates performances in activity, quality banter, and simulation statistics from that week.

Previous Winners:

dogs105 - It was a whopping post count for dogs this week and very convincingly was able to carry the match thread to be the longest one ever.

ClarkeM - Our fearless veteran was rewarded greatly by the simulation this week. 10 tackles, 17 disposals, and a goal is not a bad day out at all.

SSwans2011 - After not being named in the round one side, SSwans has made a fantastic return to competition. They were incredibly active in this weeks match threads and was also voted for some quality posting.

but there can only be one Wonder's Wonder of the Week...

123476.jpg
2962.jpg

The playing cohort of the West Coast Wonders recognises dogs105 and SSwans2011 as the Most Valuable Player during round four!
But there can be only one?

Congrats SSwans2011!!

But there can be only one?

Congrats SSwans2011!!
All yours, dogs. I was 31 posts off the minimum target the leadership group gave me for the week, it wouldn't feel right.

1652354285705.png

Player Voted MVP

Round Five

Our first loss of the season came against the Roys where they were able to put us down by 17 points.

Previous Winners:
Round 4: dogs105 and SSwans2011

damicky - Damicky won this award in season 35, and was the weekly winner back in round one, it's been another strong start to the season and his activity in round 5 of off the charts.

HARPSichord - A quality week of posting yet again by harps and the Wonders recognised that.

Cubs2Lions - 3 goals, 19 disposals, 6 tackles, and 91 dream team points. What a week from Cubs

but there can only be one Wonder's Wonder of the Week... (most of the time)

206513.jpg
195792.jpg

The playing cohort of the West Coast Wonders recognises Cubs2Lions and damicky as the Most Valuable Players during round five!

Last edited:
1652354285705.png

Player Voted MVP

Round Six

A match up against the Gumbies were a bit of a snooze fest, especially when we lost our second game in a row by 25 points.

Previous Winners:
Round 4: dogs105 and SSwans2011
Round 5: damicky (x2) and Cubs2Lions

DenieD - Another three goals from our star full forward. Could the Wonders have a Fred winner in season 36?

HARPSichord - What a week from our co-leader. Fantastic activity, fantastic quality in the match thread and 3 goals and 82 dream points to go with it.

AnUltimateRessie - A match thread where his teammates thought that his posting was quality.

but there can only be one Wonder's Wonder of the Week... (most of the time)

125822.jpg
(don't worry, it's not Callums_Guns)

The playing cohort of the West Coast Wonders recognises HARPSichord as the Most Valuable Player during round six!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi ‘less

I apologise for my Co-Captain’s behaviour

You are always welcome in our Team Thread

Some of us forgot that it still existed

Love always, Your Cheesy Friend 🤗

Hi ‘less

I apologise for my Co-Captain’s behaviour

You are always welcome in our Team Thread

Some of us forgot that it still existed

Love always, Your Cheesy Friend 🤗
Got to be the first time you've had to apologise for my beahviour! It's usually the other way around. 🫢

Got to be the first time you've had to apologise for my beahviour! It's usually the other way around. 🫢

That was the old Cheese

Today I am new & improved 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back