Official Team Thread West Gate Trolls - Season 14 in Exile

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldnt be so sure. If DJ, WGS and TPM all committed plus a couple of experienced recruits as well as some active newbies, they could get a license.

rest_in_peace.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 ThePuppetMaster er (vc)
5 Jobe3Votes (dvc)
7 Stabby McGee
8 TommyJay
9 Syrus
10 Roostergal4eva
11 Gazza_11
12 WattsGoodForYou
13 AllenJakovich13
15 Djcjdees
17 sivart 20 Wise Guy Sam (dvc)
22 nickgrant69
27 melbournemartin
28 DemonJim (dvc)
33 PhilthyPhil
35 Striker475 (c)
37 @Demon_86

Boys some reminiscing needed for the greatest club of all time, and I also would like to know if this is still fighting on in any capacity

4 ThePuppetMaster er (vc)
5 Jobe3Votes (dvc)
7 Stabby McGee
8 TommyJay
9 Syrus
10 Roostergal4eva
11 Gazza_11
12 WattsGoodForYou
13 AllenJakovich13
15 Djcjdees
17 sivart 20 Wise Guy Sam (dvc)
22 nickgrant69
27 melbournemartin
28 DemonJim (dvc)
33 PhilthyPhil
35 Striker475 (c)
37 @Demon_86

Boys some reminiscing needed for the greatest club of all time, and I also would like to know if this is still fighting on in any capacity

Oh boy thats a bad team.

You angiling for a new team, Nick?

Pretty impressive since almost all of them were original sign ups and not poached from other clubs

I might be considering getting involved again

Well, if you might be I call dibs and will invite you to the Dragons FFC pre season training, no offer can be made now as we focus on out next match against the Demons that will see us in the grand final. Feel free to wonder around the Dragons pre-season thread :thumbsu:

Pretty impressive since almost all of them were original sign ups and not poached from other clubs

I might be considering getting involved again

I turned out ok.

I'm currently captain of the Royals which was also an expansion club. I'm also a league BnF winner and part time werewolf.

Check us out, Marlowe would be another familiar Melbourne face and we have a game plan very similar to Melbourne so you would be comfortable with our W:L record.

The Trolls, those were the days. What a whirlwind existence of passion and denial.

I turned out ok.

I'm currently captain of the Royals which was also an expansion club. I'm also a league BnF winner and part time werewolf.

Check us out, Marlowe would be another familiar Melbourne face and we have a game plan very similar to Melbourne so you would be comfortable with our W:L record.

The Trolls, those were the days. What a whirlwind existence of passion and denial.

Im gonna have a sniff around and consider signing up again but its with such a heavy heart, I went back and read through some of the posts and I still feel the same attachment of an ex fitzroy supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back