Game Day Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast. Round 1, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome stuff guys, seriously impressed with your game tonight. Bontempelli...what can I say about this guy ? I said to my wife a few minutes ago that this guy is the first to impress me as much as Juddy when he debuted with us. Good luck for the year.

Awesome stuff guys, seriously impressed with your game tonight. Bontempelli...what can I say about this guy ? I said to my wife a few minutes ago that this guy is the first to impress me as much as Juddy when he debuted with us. Good luck for the year.

First time I can recall he's had to fight through a fairly serious tag. Seriously impressed how well he went despite it!

Cheers mate, hopefully the news about Brown is good. All the best for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I havent seen any vision but Jong had 24 possies, some clearances, a load of tackles and 8 inside 50s. Hes certainly playing his role with that many I50s... just comes down to composure with this guy. He had 1 score assist - needs to turn that into 3 or 4.

Coming of age game (lets hope) for Talia, he was superb

Yep. I've not been convinced by him really, but he had a very good game imo.

WC kicked incredibly straight - this felt more like a 5 goal win to me, but great that the boys really stood up when it was tight in the last quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back