Not open for further replies.
Mundy is injured isn’t he?
Van Reit back for last game ever I’m
Sure will be interesting and have players looking over their shoulder
Cooper back
Jones back
Purton smith back
Ismail back

Can the great saade break his duck being red hot favourites and carrying the hopes of his club and all the WRFL to beat the wounded champ
points points points 😂🤑

All one except jones 2...look
Forward to meeting you at the game Saturday ..there are parking spots for the handicapped
Yep and also for your type heard there’s one with your name on it at the waste treatment plant games in werribee there is one there.
By the way keep the handicapped out of this you might piss off more than me considering a few work with these great people Including my daughter and they are better people than you arse wipe any day. 🤫🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ready for night shift collecting the trolleys at IGA?
Lol you wish more like this champ again apologise to any trolly pushes as we need all working in many ranges of jobs in our community On behalf of this site accept our apologise. Best of EDFl as per his last quote re the Disabled he has no consideration for our community or any one in it just like his side he follows also doesn’t .

Attachments

• 175FF5F9-D6BF-42E8-BD04-1467D15CD95F.jpeg
    175FF5F9-D6BF-42E8-BD04-1467D15CD95F.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 160
points points points 😂🤑

Van Riet will do his usual sneaky dog acts and get sent off.......
Van Reit back for last game ever I’m
Sure will be interesting and have players looking over their shoulder
Cooper back
Jones back
Purton smith back
Ismail back

Can the great saade break his duck being red hot favourites and carrying the hopes of his club and all the WRFL to beat the wounded champ

Let’s hope they all play

He’s already coached a flag btw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back