Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

maybe they could collect the toilet paper after it so you can wipe the fat arse and not have to knock another tree in the forrest down only joking love your work beazer your quite a funny bloke sober

Im just not sober very often thats all.

Any Truth In The Rumor That F.webb From Port Colts Has Received An 18 Week Suspension????????????????????

Not true but i have a feeling you already know this,with all your colts post im sure your pretty close to the action down there but for some reason you like to be negative about the club always.He will be back with in two to three weeks

You are not a bad bloke Beazer and good to see you are honest.:cool:

I know I can carry on when Im on the juice and I know Im a decent bloke but unfortunately I get judged on how I am when Im p#ssed and I have to live with that.

I know I can carry on when Im on the juice and I know Im a decent bloke but unfortunately I get judged on how I am when Im p#ssed and I have to live with that.

I will stick up for you here beazer.i got a private message from RONALD28/5/77 and he says that your not blame apparently,one of your team mates girls played up after she had two many drinks and appaently she is not your biggest fan and started on you and you reacted.......how's that for being close to the truth?????

I will stick up for you here beazer.i got a private message from RONALD28/5/77 and he says that your not blame apparently,one of your team mates girls played up after she had two many drinks and appaently she is not your biggest fan and started on you and you reacted.......how's that for being close to the truth?????

Pretty close to the mark but I did do the wrong thing with how I reacted. Hopefully it can be put behind us and we will get on with footy. Its over and done with now so hopeully its forgotten about. Maybe I should take up bowls. Do they have a forum such as this? I would get away with a lot more. lol

Good luck to all. Will be interesting reading the results come Sat arvo.

there are some absolute idiots on here who just wanna stir up trouble and ruin it. think we should just treat that shit with that it deserves and ignore it. good luck this weekend. oh and thanks iknowfooty.

there are some absolute idiots on here who just wanna stir up trouble and ruin it. think we should just treat that shit with that it deserves and ignore it. good luck this weekend. oh and thanks iknowfooty.

No probs, have a good game on the weekend Cabbie.

Good policy :thumbsu: ... I do the best I can to weed out the rubbish but I can't be everywhere at once. If you don't quote the dill posts, at least then I won't have to delete your post as well as theirs :)

Good luck on the paddocks today fellers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gday i was just wondering if anyone has heard of steve musca playing for spotswood, if so would u be able to tell me how he's travelling??

gday i was just wondering if anyone has heard of steve musca playing for spotswood, if so would u be able to tell me how he's travelling??

yeah i play at spotswood with him, he is goin alright solid player, great skills, good overhead mark, will be a very god player for us.

yeah i play at spotswood with him, he is goin alright solid player, great skills, good overhead mark, will be a very god player for us.

thanks mate, just i usedd to play with him last yr n havent spoke to him 4 a while.

Hey cabs and travvy how are you going.
had a look at sun v yarra on the weekend and you guys too good by a long way as the scoreboard told.

A bit of push and shove during the game with B Davis being knocked out by a late hit and big adro carrying on like a chook w head cut off.

You guys too good all over but speaking a sunshine person after the game he mentioned you guys may lack a key forward to go the distance in September, your thoughts and yes I know you already knocked off Colts but your thoughts anyway.
How were yarra and the better players....
WHat happenede to Scotty Mac as turned up at half time and didnt see him.

yeh was a good game, we started really well against the breeze, then played in patches from then on. prob didnt put 4 quarters together. thought the hit on benny davis was late, but the push and shove was nothing serious. agree adro went on with it too long. as did that number 10 from yarraville. he gave away about 5 free kicks after that.
Think we are travelling nicely but have still got hoppers and spotty to go, so it will show where we are really at. finals is a long way off yet, but you never know when you get there. think the experience we gained last year will be very helpful.
Better players for yarraville i thought were thomas who kicked bout 4 and has a good set of hands, harb was good around the stoppages, umm some blonde fella on the half forward line, think he was number 26 or something, and also the guy tagging rusty in the second half kept him a little quiet.
Scotty hurt his knee in the first quarter i think. who did u think played well?

yeh was a good game, we started really well against the breeze, then played in patches from then on. prob didnt put 4 quarters together. thought the hit on benny davis was late, but the push and shove was nothing serious. agree adro went on with it too long. as did that number 10 from yarraville. he gave away about 5 free kicks after that.
Think we are travelling nicely but have still got hoppers and spotty to go, so it will show where we are really at. finals is a long way off yet, but you never know when you get there. think the experience we gained last year will be very helpful.
Better players for yarraville i thought were thomas who kicked bout 4 and has a good set of hands, harb was good around the stoppages, umm some blonde fella on the half forward line, think he was number 26 or something, and also the guy tagging rusty in the second half kept him a little quiet.
Scotty hurt his knee in the first quarter i think. who did u think played well?
Yeah you guys did play in patches but when you win by that much is hard to sustain for the entire match.
Tom Millar was very good and is it Ben macauley also looked lively. The 2 little on ballers I think number 1 and 4 were very good along with 10 on the wing. Yourself got a bit of the ball foating across half back and the other skinny kid on the back flank was not too bad but like I said when you win by a lot is hard to single out players.
Yarra had Harb and davidson around the stoppages but not much else from there. Morg king was very quiet and number 10 C Foreman for yara may need to lace the boots up at 12 next week as from what I saw he gave away more free kicks than he got touches.
Such a big difference in the top 4 or 5 sides to the bottom sides. The lower teams ned a lot of work to do to be able to compete, not win but simply compete and make a contest.
Yara got St Albans nxt week and you guys got Hoppers I think..

some good games coming up this weekend with spotty hosting colts and hoppers and sunshine playing each other, i also think glenorden v altona would be a good game

we played glenorden on saturday and although we won easily in the end they tried hard all day and we had to earn our victory so well done to them for having a crack for 4 quaters

Congratulations To The Rock On 200 Well Deserved Clinic He Put On Yesterday.

Thanx mate,wouldn't get to excited about that performance on the week end i think the opposition is pretty ordinary but we will see how we go against spotty this week should be a great game and im expecting us to do very well to make up for the losses we had against st.albans and sunshine.

BEAZER,you playing this week? how's the squad looking injury wise?
We will be without lindsay[hammy]burns[hammy]webb[susp.]wittmar[will play in the two's],we still think we can knock you guys off,looking forward to the contest....

We will be without lindsay[hammy]burns[hammy]webb[susp.]wittmar[will play in the two's],we still think we can knock you guys off,looking forward to the contest....[/quote]

Just wondering how long webb will be out for - didn't know he had been suspended

We will be without lindsay[hammy]burns[hammy]webb[susp.]wittmar[will play in the two's],we still think we can knock you guys off,looking forward to the contest....

Just wondering how long webb will be out for - didn't know he had been suspended[/quote]

Yeah, i'm curious too...........someone threw out the figure of 18 weeks, which Rock said was crap. What was the final outcome??

Thanx mate,wouldn't get to excited about that performance on the week end i think the opposition is pretty ordinary but we will see how we go against spotty this week should be a great game and im expecting us to do very well to make up for the losses we had against st.albans and sunshine.

BEAZER,you playing this week? how's the squad looking injury wise?

Not sure if i will play. I probably should take it off but Im pretty keen to get out there against you guys. Not too sure about the other guys. Molan and Kelly may be back this week but like me, it will depend on how they train this week. I appreciate that you have just told me of your ins and outs but I dont want to say too much and get a kick in the a#se for saying something I shouldnt. If I was the coach, Id say it as you know b4 the game starts or when we all run out anyway who is playing and who is not but Im not so I will leave it at that.

Not sure if i will play. I probably should take it off but Im pretty keen to get out there against you guys. Not too sure about the other guys. Molan and Kelly may be back this week but like me, it will depend on how they train this week. I appreciate that you have just told me of your ins and outs but I dont want to say too much and get a kick in the a#se for saying something I shouldnt. If I was the coach, Id say it as you know b4 the game starts or when we all run out anyway who is playing and who is not but Im not so I will leave it at that.

Understand,lindsay is the same is keen to play but should have the week off considering we have a bye next week,haven't said the ins and outs of such just said who was unavailable.
Very good win for you guys considering no kelly,molan or yourself and what happen to crackers this week???no goals

Webby goes up tomorrow nite,he couldn't make it last week so the put it off til this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back