What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Dark on Netflix

German supernatural/science fiction thriller dubbed into quite passionless and robotic American

Slightly confuzzling; emotionless dub is very annoying.

The whole show just gets weirder and weirder.

I can't handle dubs - it's like putting the ventriloquest filter on the vision.

Have watched the entire American Horror Stories show ... currently watching AHS cult ... with my 14 year old daughter & wife ... we discuss everything ... Soooo gory ... but not real ... so we end up laughing ... sounds weird I know ... just not real :eek:o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven Universe

It's so much more than just a kids cartoon.

Put it on as season one is on Stan and it was something different to watch with the kid.

It's such a positive, lovely show

About to embark on the Ozark journey at season one, episode one. Hope it is as good as you blokes say.

BTW, Mayans MC is pretty good. Only seen first episode, but it has prompted me to go back and watch Sons of Anarchy first. Could take a while.

About to embark on the Ozark journey at season one, episode one. Hope it is as good as you blokes say.

BTW, Mayans MC is pretty good. Only seen first episode, but it has prompted me to go back and watch Sons of Anarchy first. Could take a while.

Started downloading Ozark. Don't think I could go through all the SOA series again. It was a good series, but not something I could watch a second time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back