Strategy What are your plans for the prelim?

Remove this Banner Ad

4 of us will be there rain, hail or shine
We know about the shine.
Featured2.jpg

Crossing the Tasman from Auckland on Friday night on Emirates.

On Saturday it's;
- breakfast with some luminaries and great friends;Cotch & Dusty
- lunch on Bridge Rd with the "Flying Tigers" family;Towno & Dusty
- possibly the Corner Hotel upstairs (depending on game start time);
- pre game function in Yarra Park Room at the G;
- game; and
- MRC
- dinner in Richmond;and
- sleep.

Sunday it's the VFL Grand Final then fly home. NZ go on daylight savings next weekend, so will get home at 3am Monday.

Can't wait.

Haere Ra

Either finishing early or taking the first of - hopefully - 2 Saturdays off. Won't be drinking...well, not much. Want to keep a clear head. Meeting a mate either at the ground or one of the pubs. This is bigger than '95 or '01 and feels a whole lot different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crossing the Tasman from Auckland on Friday night on Emirates.

On Saturday it's;
- breakfast with some luminaries and great friends;
- lunch on Bridge Rd with the "Flying Tigers" family;
- possibly the Corner Hotel upstairs (depending on game start time);
- pre game function in Yarra Park Room at the G;
- game; and
- MRC
- dinner in Richmond;and
- sleep.

Sunday it's the VFL Grand Final then fly home. NZ go on daylight savings next weekend, so will get home at 3am Monday.

Can't wait.

Haere Ra

Hardcore mofo

Hmm first gotta make sure i can go
Work nightshift that weekend , if it is twilight starting no later than 17:10 should be able to go in late to work sat night
Friday looks quiet so might be able to get that off , if not will have to go to game and work on very little sleep but who cares its the tigers in a prelim!

If they turn around and make it a night game i am screwed and i will be one unhappy camper

if i can get fri night off will do my usual , park alexandra ave , nice walk along yarra into city to get something to eat then walk down to the ground

given 7 like 3:20 games leading into their news i don't know why they don't just make it that time , would be perfect for me

Nah not a gambler. Nice dinner before the game and a bottle of champagne to drink while reading bigfooty after we win.
Got back to the room at midnight after the Cats game, ordered a bottle of Moet and stayed up to 2.30am reading Bigfooty. It was ******* Mint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back