Win Prizes What banned Bay 13 poster should be allowed back on the forum

What ded Bay poster should be given a lifeline?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that was a bit mean of me. I apologise.

You are one of the few upstanding Richmond posters and one of the top tier of posters in general.

But God I hope we belt the living snot out of Richmond on Saturday 🥳
If it was at the G we’d probably win by about 5 goals but since it’s at Pork Barrel Stadium we should get up by about 1 goal.

If it was at the G we’d probably win by about 5 goals but since it’s at Pork Barrel Stadium we should get up by about 1 goal.

It would be one of the all time great Bay moments if your plucky Tigers got up and beat the Handbags at the Cattery.

You know * it. Rooting for the Tigers this weekend. Good luck M9

It would be one of the all time great Bay moments if your plucky Tigers got up and beat the Handbags at the Cattery.

You know * it. Rooting for the Tigers this weekend. Good luck M9
If that happens (it won’t) I may have to bant Triggering Tiger again (i might do this anyway)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that happens (it won’t) I may have to bant Triggering Tiger again (i might do this anyway)
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

While you're at it, if you could convince Cher-f to return my ability to heart react your posts, that would be great 😍
He's probably just forgotten. We tend to do that. Pretty sure we banted Triggering Tiger and Footy Is The Win from starting new freds for lulz a few months ago and have forgotten to unbant them :shrug:

Back