Ancient What is the oldest man made structure on earth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure? Science has modern humans existing for 100k years... or more.

Not building structures though, according to ball loving science. Then Gobekli Tepe comes along and they pretty much just ignore it because it doesn't fit in with their (fictional) narrative of our history and continue going on about how we were just hunter gatherers then etc.

Your ball loving Starbucks science is a joke.

Not building structures though, according to ball loving science. Then Gobekli Tepe comes along and they pretty much just ignore it because it doesn't fit in with their (fictional) narrative of our history and continue going on about how we were just hunter gatherers then etc.

Your ball loving Starbucks science is a joke.
Someones had too much raspberry cordial.

Sure you are. It's science, nothing is fully known, an evolving process as you discover more.

Yeah except your science categorically states that we were hunter gatherers only for thousands of years past that, and now when evidence like Gobekli Tepe comes along or weathering on the sphinx proving it has to be at least 10,000 years older than what they think your science just ignores it. Your science likes to stick its head in the sand when something disagrees with it.

Yeah except your science categorically states that we were hunter gatherers only for thousands of years past that, and now when evidence like Gobekli Tepe comes along or weathering on the sphinx proving it has to be at least 10,000 years older than what they think your science just ignores it. Your science likes to stick its head in the sand when something disagrees with it.
No, it doesn't. It clearly doesn't. And why is it my science? It's everyone's science, except for religious science deniers

No, it doesn't. It clearly doesn't. And why is it my science? It's everyone's science, except for religious science deniers

Which bit "doesn't"? That your science (it's not my science) categorically states that we were primitive hunter gatherers 9000 years ago and couldn't have built structures or that the weathering on the sphinx proves it is at least 10,000 years older than your science claims? Because both are true.

Which bit "doesn't"? That your science (it's not my science) categorically states that we were primitive hunter gatherers 9000 years ago and couldn't have built structures or that the weathering on the sphinx proves it is at least 10,000 years older than your science claims? Because both are true.
What is your science then? L Ron Hubbard's?

Also, it doesn't state any of that, if you actually knew what you were talking about

What is your science then? L Ron Hubbard's?

Also, it doesn't state any of that, if you actually knew what you were talking about

Lol, L.Ron Hubbard. Don't resort to common put downs, at least I am trying to have a factual discussion here.

Fact: your science is completely contradicted by Gobekli Tepe and so they ignore it.

Fact: hundreds and hundreds of geologists when questioned about the weathering on the sphinx agreed that it could only come from water. This is only possible if the sphinx was made at least 12,000 or so BC

Lol, L.Ron Hubbard. Don't resort to common put downs, at least I am trying to have a factual discussion here.

Fact: your science is completely contradicted by Gobekli Tepe and so they ignore it.

Fact: hundreds and hundreds of geologists when questioned about the weathering on the sphinx agreed that it could only come from water. This is only possible if the sphinx was made at least 12,000 or so BC
Fact: Science is an evolving process and much of it is never definitive.

Fact: you're way out of your depth with your tin foil hat.

Fact: Science is an evolving process and much of it is never definitive.

So how has your science evolved with the news that Gobekli Tepe proves them wrong in everything they believe re our history? Not at all? Ok... not really evolving at all, is it...

Bradesmaen said:
Fact: you're way out of your depth with your tin foil hat.

Actually I think I'm the only one with true depth here.

So how has your science evolved with the news that Gobekli Tepe proves them wrong in everything they believe re our history? Not at all? Ok... not really evolving at all, is it...

Actually I think I'm the only one with true depth here.
I'm not going to bother with a science denying man with a tin foil hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to bother with a science denying man with a tin foil hat.

Lol. It took me a while to reply to your post (about a day) because I was busy adding value to the world and was not able to spend my time stalking bigfooty.

It took you, however, about two minutes to reply to my post... And you reply by saying "I'm not going to reply."

Like your science there's such irony at play here.

Is it worth mentioning that the dating of Gobekli Tepe was done by "your science"?

Not really, no. It doesn't matter how it was done. All that matters is the fraud that is science ignores the ramifications of it, just like it ignores the weathering on the sphinx evidence, and many other things because they don't fit its fraudulent "narrative".

Not really, no. It doesn't matter how it was done. All that matters is the fraud that is science ignores the ramifications of it, just like it ignores the weathering on the sphinx evidence, and many other things because they don't fit its fraudulent "narrative".
Where did you get the info on the weathering of the sphinx?

The Neolithic 1 (PPNA) period began roughly around 10,000 BC in the Levant. A temple area in southeastern Turkey at Göbekli Tepe dated around 9500 BC may be regarded as the beginning of the period. This site was developed by nomadic hunter-gatherer tribes, evidenced by the lack of permanent housing in the vicinity and may be the oldest known human-made place of worship.

But hey.. "our science" is fraudulent and pushes a narrative (what a giant load, someone who is either a god botherer, mentally unhinged or a scientist who got laughed away for having theories with no evidence)

The Neolithic 1 (PPNA) period began roughly around 10,000 BC in the Levant. A temple area in southeastern Turkey at Göbekli Tepe dated around 9500 BC may be regarded as the beginning of the period. This site was developed by nomadic hunter-gatherer tribes, evidenced by the lack of permanent housing in the vicinity and may be the oldest known human-made place of worship.

But hey.. "our science" is fraudulent and pushes a narrative (what a giant load, someone who is either a god botherer, mentally unhinged or a scientist who got laughed away for having theories with no evidence)

According to your science gobekli tepe is impossible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back