What team is JoshWoodenSpoon a part of again?

What team is JoshWoodenSpoon on?

• The Roys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wonders

• The Warriors

• The Gumbies

• The Demons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
I really like that guy.

Like I really like him.

I think he is the best one out of all of us lousy people.

Look at my new Sig, that is thanks to him. I have never had one before (although maybe also some thanks goes to Yakker and pantskyle).

So anyway, I just want to know the answer to that question so I can go to their board and let him know that he is a good sort and maybe also tell the other players on that team that they suck in comparison.

Your humble and obedient servant,

T.C.

watters-13-hero.jpg

P.S. as an additional thing, maybe we can all write in this thread what we most like about him.

My response below:

He is a really nice guy with funny humour and he posts a lot and his posts are good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P.S. as an additional thing, maybe we can all write in this thread what we most like about him.
Well I used to like my anonymity, but I suppose I'm a massive star now.

Well I used to like my anonymity, but I suppose I'm a massive star now.
You’ve flown further and higher than Josh Wooden ever did.

PS: what was the difference between he and Ro Jo? To me they’re the same person.

You’ve flown further and higher than Josh Wooden ever did.

PS: what was the difference between he and Ro Jo? To me they’re the same person.
An AFL Premiership. :'(

JoshWoodenSpoon is a lovely poster who is caring, handsome and brave and I hope that he lives a long and successful life in whatever path he chooses/has chosen to follow.
Thanks, but I've already achieved all there is to achieve in the domain of hermit crab breeding.

Thanks, but I've already achieved all there is to achieve in the domain of hermit crab breeding.
Then just know that your mother and I are proud as punch.

Back