What will Reiweldt do this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

you need to add an 'all of the above' option

I'm not sure what "Reiweldt" will be doing, but I know Nick Riewoldt will be playing for the saints.

PS. If you're trying to troll, at least learn how to spell the name of who you're going to bag, rather than making yourself look like even more of a tosser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marns said:
I'm not sure what "Reiweldt" will be doing, but I know Nick Riewoldt will be playing for the saints.

PS. If you're trying to troll, at least learn how to spell the name of who you're going to bag, rather than making yourself look like even more of a tosser.

Fair Go

Stoopeedity can't even manage to spell Eddie. Getting within an "e" of spelling Reiwoldt correctly deserves an elephant stamp

Joffaboy said:
Easier to picture him in a trench at Stalingrad.

AT least you'd know where players from an unamed club would be, a nice job in the munitions factory in Melbourne.

For the record He'll kick 8 and Bomber or a Geelong player will whinge 'where better than St Kilda' :rolleyes:

lamer.gif

stopeedie said:
Imagine him in the trenches in Gallipoli??

This would have to be the most Moronic thread of all. Fancy bringing Gallipoli into this, I'd back Nick in the trenches over most men, little lone some fat PC fairy who probably cries when he runs out of pop tarts. :mad:

Marns said:

Classic :)

hey stopEEDIE whats the reason for bring the diggers in to this is just shows how much of a troll you are.

this is one tread when we will all argee with Zeke

maybe there should be a rule to join BF you have to have a IQ of more then 10 then people like eedie wouldnt be able to join

and by the way who is this eedie you want to stop? i dont belive i have heard of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back