What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick one. there doesnt seem to be to much importance put on the bendigo bombers as it is a good place for local blokes to play at a higher level with out having to move there lively hood. as an idea to raise the presence of the bombers in there region, the (sanfl) use to play games in rural towns in there zones and split the money on the gate. maybe twice a year. thoughts

should of played the charity game again bfl vs BBFC

was pretty handy game to watch!

just a quick one. there doesnt seem to be to much importance put on the bendigo bombers as it is a good place for local blokes to play at a higher level with out having to move there lively hood. as an idea to raise the presence of the bombers in there region, the (sanfl) use to play games in rural towns in there zones and split the money on the gate. maybe twice a year. thoughts

Am I the only person in town who could not give a stuff about the Bombers. No doubt I can look forward to highly biased articles in the Addy over the next few weeks talking up their premiership hopes .I just wish they would disappear, the quicker the better!!!

Am I the only person in town who could not give a stuff about the Bombers. No doubt I can look forward to highly biased articles in the Addy over the next few weeks talking up their premiership hopes .I just wish they would disappear, the quicker the better!!!

i agree 100% with you, we have seen them lose their twos side, hopefully next is their ones side

Dont put gizzie in your top 5's boys
see how many top players have gone: belcher, duff-tyler, bessaggio, medica, potter [wots with the boxing career thing?] and the biggest loss of all-- rod sharp
they are going to be very s-h-o-r-t all over the park

mate sent me e-mail listing all these i cant fit them in the bfl Five ahead of hurst and flat hope tigger downies athritis not too bad they need him and harry firing

tigger by the looks will not play this yr

pretty happy with the recruits we tiges have signed up 4 this season
lots of guys think the majority of the signings can all play a bit .... hope the fatman and his team have got the coin together to pay them all

on jimmy angove: wont he be a ones player coming on and off the bench this year as was suggested a few pages back ?? he is 33 after all, not 23

and with tigga at the flat lets hope his condition improves -- no good for a twenty-one year old to be cut down with athritis of the knees and ankles

looks like daryl wilson has got his head in the [coaching] door once again hes coaching heathcote league in interleague in may v geelong district f.l. at a venue somewhere down g'long way

That's not what the man himself says in todays Bendigo Advertiser.

id love to be able to agree with you mate but unfortunately it really doesnt look promising. in the article it actually doesnt say anything about him giving the thumbs up for this yr. poor bastard can barely stand atm let alone run n kick a footy. lets hope im made a fool tho cos hes a top fella and very promising footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back