When I give up on NM, what other team can I follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't shoot the messenger folks, I like the game. Will not rejoin NM until BS and gang are gone.
This is worst cause scenario. Should I giver on AFL or find another team?

Don't shoot the messenger folks, I like the game. Will not rejoin NM until BS and gang are gone.

You're the most obvious troll in the entire history of trolls.

Just go for the team you actually barracks for. You realise acting like a disgruntled supporter at the moment is the most pointless troll of all time, yeah?

I am no troll , been a reserved seat member for 16 years, gave up this year. BS and mates ain't getting any more of my hard earned money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well looking at your history and 21 posts of..... I would find a different winter sport

I am no troll , been a reserved seat member for 16 years, gave up this year. BS and mates ain't getting any more of my hard earned money.

You're also the WORST obvious troll in the entire history of trolls.

These early responses confirm my suspicions of BS and his mates. The club has been taken over by Gillian and mates.

So BS and gang are laughing all the way to the bank. thanks folks, keep handing over your hard earned.

These early responses confirm my suspicions of BS and his mates. The club has been taken over by Gillian and mates.
Because we are the club.

Everyone on this thread has said it’s time for Scott and his cabal to move on. Everyone who has told you to pull your head in also remembers that we only have a club at all because shinboners kept supporting it through plenty worse tines than this.

You probably would have pulled your money in the 1980s and still felt like you’d earned the riches of the 1990s as much as those who stayed.

The reason we are in this deep sh.t hole is because of all the BS AFL trolls running this board. This battle has been ongoing since 2017

Because we are the club.

Everyone on this thread has said it’s time for Scott and his cabal to move on. Everyone who has told you to pull your head in also remembers that we only have a club at all because shinboners kept supporting it through plenty worse tines than this.

You probably would have pulled your money in the 1980s and still felt like you’d earned the riches of the 1990s as much as those who stayed.
So, I should shut up and just buy a membership? I didn't realise BF was a wankfesrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back