List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast

17er

Cancelled
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hit the trifecta, with 3 former Suns players mentioned at the same club and in the same article. Matt Rosa has returned to the West Coast and take Sam Mitchell's vacant assistant coaching spot. Ironically, he will be working closely with none other than Tom Hickey and Keegan "who ate all the dimsims" Brooksby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Red Machine

Let's get tropical!
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Ravens, O's, Terps, Mavs & Ducks
Moderator #2,048
Our first AFL Captain and his wife have had a baby boy overnight.

Step 1 complete, Now only 7247 days till we take GA3* as a Father/Son in the 2038 AFL draft.

All humor aside. Congratulations are in order for the pair, Obviously something that was on thier radar for a while and a healthy birth is always something to be celebrated.

*Not actually the baby's name but that hasn't been accounced yet so I'm just going with it.

AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pacers, Arsenal, Colts, Mets
Our first AFL Captain and his wife have had a baby boy overnight.

Step 1 complete, Now only 7247 days till we take GA3* as a Father/Son in the 2038 AFL draft.

All humor aside. Congratulations are in order for the pair, Obviously something that was on thier radar for a while and a healthy birth is always something to be celebrated.

*Not actually the baby's name but that hasn't been accounced yet so I'm just going with it.
I can already see the future, signs a 20 million dollar contract with the suns then try’s to leave after 2 years

Top Bottom