Where do you want the AFL grand final to be held?

Which Stadium do you want the Grand final be held for the foreseeable future?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

cfar

Draftee
May 13, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Hypothetically if the MCG did not have the contract to host the grand final for the foreseeable future.

It's an interesting poll, I hope we get 100+ responses so we can generalize from the results. Yes, I took Research Methods class at uni!

I'm in Brisbane, a long time member of the Lions but I'm a traditionalist when it comes to the Grand Final, I want it at the MCG in perpetuity, it's our Augusta or Wembley.

If you're good enough interstate teams can win it at the MCG, it's been done before.

Unless Melbourne is in lockdown, then it just has to be at the Gabba.

Host it wherever it will result in the least whinging. couldn't care less.

MCG is a must, nothing like it. Having said that if it were unavailable this year and Western Australia isn't closing it's borders to teams then Optus would be the ground they should host the GF at

MCG because it's the only venue big enough but if there were two other venues that could fit close or more than 100000 people then I'd prefer to see the GF at a venue neutral to the two competing teams every year.

If it gets played outside the MCG then Corio oval must be included in the rotation. AFL force us to play at gmhba due to seating capacity

Back