Unofficial Preview Where's the ******* video?

Remove this Banner Ad

Area51

All Australian
Jun 6, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
We return to the Gabba for the first time since the Elim last year. And I have only one question.

Where is the ******* video?

Game attendees please get on board with a chant.

Club should respond to every pre game and post game presser question with "I don't know, I'll need to see the video".

Just to let them know we haven't forgotten that that they are cheating campaigners.

We return to the Gabba for the first time since the Elim last year. And I have only one question.

Club should respond to every pre game and post game presser question with "I don't know, I'll need to see the video".

Just to let them know we haven't forgotten that that they are cheating campaigners.
Everyone bring your cameras the AFL pay themselves way too much to afford cameras and silly things like that, much easier and cheaper to guess.

I doubt there is a video, there is no conclusive evidence and they would have just shown Dimma what we all saw already, except it would have been zoomed in 100x closer, so it was grainier.

The AFL won't admit they stuffed up a call in a final, it was called a goal by the umpire, it should have been inconclusive evidence decision on the scoreboard - goal. The footage was inconclusive and couldn't prove without doubt it was a point. No different than what has happened a dozen times since.

Last edited:
A hot sweat overcame me, I thought this was a 'personal' video that finally made it to the internet

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

So yeah that Gabba video, hey? Bad

A hot sweat overcame me, I thought this was a 'personal' video that finally made it to the internet

Don’t worry mate, I’ll never leak that video

Don’t worry, when sante sent it to me he asked me not to share it cause I was the only one he was sending it to

Wondering Question Mark GIF by xponentialdesign

I doubt there is a video...

There really is conclusive evidence on video, but unfortunately, due to recent upgrades, it's no longer compatible with the new equipment.

GilPhotoLab.png

Gil asked Benny if he wanted to borrow his monocle and view it, Benny said he was all good.

Dunno why people are still talking about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still harbour resentment about the arc crap last year
100% was a * up and then a cover up.
Even if 24 hours later and after detailed forensic analysis it was shown the call should have been a point there is still ZERO chance the arc could have conclusively concluded this in less than a minute at the time.
Doubt must have existed- umps call would have been the correct outcome.

God I want to win big tonight to in a small way make some amends…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back