Prediction Which current players do you think will end up coaching or in the media?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Eagles NFL, 76ers, Blue Jays
Been thinking about the next generation if players to come into coaching, or the media.

Wines coaching or media
Ned Mchenry Media
Tracca Media
Heeney coaching
Serong will be a head coach. His game knowledge is insane

Not sure about Heeney. He's never seemed to be in contention for the captaincy with players like Gulden and Papley preferred in Mills, Parker and Rampes absence so he doesn't strike me as someone who lives and breathes footy.

From the Swans I wouldn't at all be surprised if Gulden went on to coach. Possibly even Rampe or Mills.

Caleb Serong has the makings of a coach

Jack Gunston gets mentioned as a potential coach given his footy iq. Whether he has the interest or desire, I have no idea.

Sam Docherty, depending on his health. He's spent more time in the coaches box in the last 5 years than he has playing unfortunately.

My thoughts for Melbourne are Jake melksham and Jake lever will coach
Max gawn special commentary maybe
I think max will be around on some level with media stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.

Who do you think will be involved in coaching or media for the magpies?

I see Moore and Cox in the media
Howe and Pendles coaching
Id say Darcy will follow some sort of media path. Hard to tell sometimes when they are playing. Isaac Smith has been good in the media from nowhere

Been thinking about the next generation if players to come into coaching, or the media.

Wines coaching or media
Ned Mchenry Media
Tracca Media
Heeney coaching
Serong will be a head coach. His game knowledge is insane
Why McHenry? The others have either won a Brownlow, Norm Smith or finished high in their teams BnF and Brownlow count. From what I can gather most Crows fans don't want him in their team. How many players make it to the media that aren't at the least very good footballers?

He already does it in some essence but Fyfe has a guaranteed job in the media when his time on the football field is done, whether that's as a Perth exclusive analyst on 7 or whether that's a job with Fox Footy, he's got a lot of media smarts so he'll be right in there I reckon.

Cogs could go into either …. Has a good head on him

Cogniglio in the media? I know Jobe has a job but...

Tired Good Night GIF by Max

Remove this Banner Ad

Back