Which current coach do you dislike the most?

Which coach do you most dislike?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It is strange. The guy doesn't have a single redeeming feature, Terrible at everything as Monty Burns would say, yet he's still there.
Hinkley?
11 years with no silverware yet still remains head coach of Port.

Craig McRae

He should have did better last year.

Chris Scott by far even though he is a excellent coach he is like a politician.
with his thoughts on the game & the psychological warfare always playing mind games beforehand.

Very interested to see how Hardwick goes at the Suns because we know at some point after a loss some journo is going to ask him a stupid question and he will let his emotions get the better of him.

Bevo is probably the biggest psycho though... I would hate to get a spray from him he seems scary after watching the Tom Morris presser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's true, but this is which coach do you dislike the most.
Hinkley is an unsuccessful coach but Lyon is unsuccessful and extremely unpleasant as well.
What redeeming features does Hinkley have?

Clarkson

daylight

Lyon
Chris Scott

daylight

Hardwick
Beveridge
Hinkley

I don't know if I dislike any coach.

Clarko and Bevo seem like s**t blokes but they're good for the media.

And, to be honest, if Vossy was driving the 647 bus to Optus I'd get off and walk - but I don't dislike him.

Chris Scott. So full of BS.

I don't know if I dislike any coach.

Clarko and Bevo seem like s**t blokes but they're good for the media.

And, to be honest, if Vossy was driving the 647 bus to Optus I'd get off and walk - but I don't dislike him.
Hinkley?

McRae gives answers like he is being interviewed for his own job in every presser. Tonight he basically said I am coaching brilliantly just my players keep making errors the dumb campaigners.

Then he tries to cover it and make himself sound like an even better coach by saying "I look inwards when we lose to see what I can do better."

Serious virtue signaller McRae and I have changed my vote to him with Chris Scott relegated to second most despised.

Wtf was that lasagna shyte all about? :tearsofjoy:

Back