Which current coach do you dislike the most?

Which coach do you most dislike?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

are the port supporters who get so worked up denigrating hinkley the same ones who rushed into singing never tear us apart and holding up yes we ken banners in 2014?
For me yes.

I sing in support of the club not the incumbents who are doing a pretty good job tearing it apart by ignoring its traditions and insulting it's members.

I loved Ken in 2014. He was a totally different coach with a totally different attitude then "you get what you deserve". That was a decade ago now.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just checked in on this thread to see that Scott is even less popular than Hinks. Can I ask any of the Scott voters if they would be happy to swap the two coaches' roles?
I would be happy to see them swapped to ensure Geelong aren't successful. Scott is still an A grade whiner though

Jesus, someone voted Yze. At least let him coach a game before you stack on the hate.
I went Hinkley to bring up 119
I switched to Beveridge to keep Hinkley at 119
I switched to Yze to keep Beveridge at 69 and just have a token vote.

If I was being serious id toss up Beveridge or Brad Scott (not for his coaching. I like him as a coach, I dislike him for ditching his afl role. We were close to some positive rule changes. But they got ignored the second Scott got the coaching gig)

Can anyone give the logic/rationale for voting for Adam Kingsley, given the terrific job he did in his first season at GWS and doesn't come across as a big head in his press conferences?

Even with port fans trying to vote their own coach (which is hilarious as they are stuck with him another 2 years) old mate Chris Scott still the most hated

I thought Sam Mitchell might have a few more votes but Goodwhinge is a clear favourite, honourable mention to Ken Hinkley.

Goody Bags for mine. Ive never seen a coach act so childish along with his inability to coach and cop no criticism. Maynard bump. Comments on Smiths drug findings. Out in finals straight sets twice running. Culture of Dees is plummeting due to this flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice that you are consistently comparing Hinkley's Port team with bin fires and then say look how great Hinkley's record is.

I know that Freo are a serial under achiever and man for man they should have a better record than they do but in my opinion Ross Lyon was the reason you didn't get a flag . With your list and a better coach you would have got a flag.
would you rather have Ross Lyon as Port coach? or would you rather Still have Hinkley? lol

Justin Longmuir he's starting to seem like a less successful version of Ross Lyon

Back