Which current coach do you dislike the most?

Which coach do you most dislike?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t have to think long about this. Obvious answer.

[PLAYERCARD]chris scott[/PLAYERCARD] afl GIF by geelongcats

It's still Chris Scott from Ken? SMH we need to weed the teenagers out of this poll.
Hardwick's a dickhead. I've been actively rooting against the Suns because of him.
Cant actually imagine what this entails, sounds risky. Either stop talking like a Seppo or get the spf 5000 on your bits.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick. Beyond the standard Geelong/Richmond stuff. If you block someone's toilet, you ought to roll up your sleeves and have a go at fixing it. Lost the hunger the minute finals were looking out of the picture.

If I wasn't certain it would set off the predictable shitfights, I'd be fascinated to know what Tigers supporters make of his move, especially if Gold Coast consistently outperform Richmond while he's there. I liken it to Thompson's ordinary departure from Geelong, I feel like I'd look at him less favourably if the Cats hadn't gone from strength to strength under Scott and Essendon hadn't done what Essendon's done since 2011. Because I thought it was disgraceful how he treated Ablett in 2010, when he was engineering his own departure behind closed doors. The Cats kept winning and Bomba didn't so it's all good.

Bevo. Just really hard to be inspired by this guy.
Hinkley. Talks more than he produces

I don't mind Ross Lyon because he gets results without a premiership of course.
Hinkley is a used car salesman which explains his success in selling lemons to Port supporters over the years.

I'm surprised Clarko numbers are so low. The only reason for this I can think of is that he is no longer coaching 😊

Fagan

Acts like a nice guy in front of the camera. But is a dog behind the scenes.
This is almost as silly as your "kosi will be an upgrade on 2023 Jack" post.

Fagan is one of the nicest blokes you'd meet, and will talk to almost anyone.
Would regularly saunter up to the locals at Box Hill and talk footy while they stood on the outer.

I hate the fact Chris Scott played in premierships for my club, he is just an arrogant prick who seems to believe he is a superior human.

This is almost as silly as your "kosi will be an upgrade on 2023 Jack" post.

Fagan is one of the nicest blokes you'd meet, and will talk to almost anyone.
Would regularly saunter up to the locals at Box Hill and talk footy while they stood on the outer.

Idk I’ve seen his sprays and tantrums in the box and Half time to the players. Obviously I don’t know him in real life but he acts worse than Hardwick who even Richmond supporters know can be a hardass prick.

Hardwick. Beyond the standard Geelong/Richmond stuff. If you block someone's toilet, you ought to roll up your sleeves and have a go at fixing it. Lost the hunger the minute finals were looking out of the picture.

If I wasn't certain it would set off the predictable shitfights, I'd be fascinated to know what Tigers supporters make of his move, especially if Gold Coast consistently outperform Richmond while he's there. I liken it to Thompson's ordinary departure from Geelong, I feel like I'd look at him less favourably if the Cats hadn't gone from strength to strength under Scott and Essendon hadn't done what Essendon's done since 2011. Because I thought it was disgraceful how he treated Ablett in 2010, when he was engineering his own departure behind closed doors. The Cats kept winning and Bomba didn't so it's all good.

This is a solid post. A fair and honest post too.

I hate to Bring or drag ross lyon into this. A lot of Saints fans were seething when Ross Lyon left the saints at the end of 2011. Ross Lyons freo stint last from 2012-19.

Saints fans didnt make finals once from 2012-19 but some of them spent more time hating ross lyon than caring about their saints squad. Saints fans remarkably hate ross lyon less when he was saints coach in 2023.

Saying that, I wasnt seething or angry when Ross Lyon was gone at the end of 2019. I was upset that an era ended.

I have no Hatred of Ross Lyon leaving freo at the end of 2019, comparing that to Saints fans reactions to ross lyon leaving at the end of 2011.

Back