Which current coach do you dislike the most?

Which coach do you most dislike?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest I am ranging medium rare to well done.

Saying that.... Your hatred of Ken Hinkley is unwarranted.

Amazing that most Port Adelaide power fans hate Ken Hinkley for his loyal service and hard work at your club.
Ken held Port over a barrel in 2017 by threatening to break his contract and take the senior coaching position at the Suns.
He is loyal to himself first and foremost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it's not best for Port, but that's Port's problem, Not Ken's.
Except whenever talk of sacking him comes up or as the re-signing issue dragged on last year, all the talk was about how Port were 'disrespecting' Ken by not re-signing him straight away. Why is it Port's job to 'respect' Ken but not Ken's job to respect Port?

Except whenever talk of sacking him comes up or as the re-signing issue dragged on last year, all the talk was about how Port were 'disrespecting' Ken by not re-signing him straight away. Why is it Port's job to 'respect' Ken but not Ken's job to respect Port?
Who exactly are you arguing with here, me or the void? Nowhere did I mention anything about whose job it is to be respectful to the other. Ken should do what's best for him and his family, which he did.

You obviously want/wanted him gone and that's fine. Be angry at the club for re-signing him, it's no use being angry at Ken.

Who exactly are you arguing with here, me or the void? Nowhere did I mention anything about whose job it is to be respectful to the other. Ken should do what's best for him and his family, which he did.

You obviously want/wanted him gone and that's fine. Be angry at the club for re-signing him, it's no use being angry at Ken.
I'm gonna go ahead and do both. Thanks for your concern.

Ken held Port over a barrel in 2017 by threatening to break his contract and take the senior coaching position at the Suns.
He is loyal to himself first and foremost.
Really? He is ans was Better off Staying at Port. Had he gone to the suns in 2018 or 2019, the suns would of sacked him with in 2 or 3 years.

Really? He is ans was Better off Staying at Port. Had he gone to the suns in 2018 or 2019, the suns would of sacked him with in 2 or 3 years.
I know Jordan Hinkley would say the same thing.
Has a job at Port earning a six figure salary thanks to his father.
No qualifications required, straight out of high school and into a cushy well paid job.

The multi-premiership winning coach C. Scott is leaving Kenny in his wake now. Chalk up another win for the winner.
David Koch has rewarded Hinkley with yet another two year extension for once again nearly winning something.

Back