Which Essendon player are you most looking forward to see get suspended?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Tribunal has no direct jurisdiction over supporters. Suck it up, big boy. :thumbsu:

And get a new hobby horse while you're at it.

the reality becoming unpalatable i see. only taken 2 years.

IF ONLY used to be words associated with saints nuffies blindly believing stkilda had a bright future beyond 2010.
IF ONLY is now the catchcry coming from tearful dons starting to realise FINALLY the trouble that is coming.
IF ONLY they had listened to the doomsayers and not the 'knowitalls' prior to the 2013 AGM you might find your club had a future. right now IT DOES NOT.

IF ONLY. :(

Hobby-Horse.jpg

btw, that 'no direct jurisdiction' line. cute. indirect wont make dons supporters victims. it will only highlight their absolute stupidity. :mad:

Won't make us victims any more or less, you just do a brilliant job of highlighting your absolute obsession over and over, that's all.

I hope one day you can move past what must be a fairly crippling anger. No matter how much you'd like to equate football with Nuremberg or other actual real life things, it will never happen.

Won't make us victims any more or less, you just do a brilliant job of highlighting your absolute obsession over and over, that's all.

I hope one day you can move past what must be a fairly crippling anger. No matter how much you'd like to equate football with Nuremberg or other actual real life, it will never happen.
Let me guess, you are in the "free Jimmy Hird" camp?

I hope one day you can move past what must be a fairly crippling anger. No matter how much you'd like to equate football with Nuremberg or other actual real life things and, it will never happen.

So the essendon saga is not the most important and ground breaking issue in footy at present, if not ever ?

Oh yeah, just another line from the denialists when it suits. "I don't care so you shouldnt". :rolleyes:

So the essendon saga is not the most important and ground breaking issue in footy at present, if not ever ?

Oh yeah, just another line from the denialists when it suits. "I don't care so you shouldnt". :rolleyes:
Definitely the biggest issue in footy, unlike you though, it doesn't dominate my entire life.

Get some perspective.

It appears he is formally, but his heart isn't. Solidarity and all that.

View attachment 108501
Exhibit A, your honour.

I indeed am, 90% of my posts aren't on one topic though.

As for stalkey stalkey here...
Sure but even a reasonably intelligent person that follows the same footy team as you do must hate all this "free Jimmy Hird" s**t?

* me I love Al Clarkson and he has coached the team I am a member of to 3 Flags but if he put my club through half of the s**t Hird has put his club through, I would want him sacked.

This Its ASADA'S fault.
No it's the AFL's fault
No it's the weapons fault
No it's Dank's fault

Everyones fault except Hird and the EFC.

It is sickening how many of you swallow the crap the club feeds you.

I hope one day you can move past what must be a fairly crippling anger. No matter how much you'd like to equate football with Nuremberg or other actual real life things, it will never happen.
Dya think the poster's (and football world's) "obsession" may have something to do with the gravity of the event, perpetuated by Essendon's consistent refusal to accept responsibility and close the matter for the whole league. I mean its the single biggest topic ever to grace our game, and this is a forum after all.
Expected more from you, but I should've known better, as this denial has no boundaries for Essendopes.
Every day offers a new level of WTF, for most of us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I want you to say when you think he should get it.

As we know the bloke that plays for the club you support is a confessed drug cheat.

So when do you think Sammy should get it?
I'll let the tribunal decide that.

If that's what happens, so be it.

I did as much as you actually, Ian. Sat on my hands and posted on an Internet forum about it.

Over and over, unethically.

Not enough Google detective work on your behalf though Doss, tut tut

I did as much as you actually, Ian. Sat on my hands and posted on an Internet forum about it.

Over and over, unethically.
AOD-9604 - so performance enhancing you can still type while sitting on your hands...

AOD-9604.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back