Which Essendon player are you most looking forward to see get suspended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson simply because hes the captain of the train wreck, doesn't seem like a bad bloke but for the symbolism.

Watson simply because hes the captain of the train wreck, doesn't seem like a bad bloke but for the symbolism.
It was mentioned previously, he's a poor leader, as he didn't speak up and question the program on behalf of his troops. He knew it was unusual to sign waivers and head offsite for injections without the doctor's blessing. He was one of several authority figures that either did nothing or drove it.
Bad things happen when good people do nothing.
Bad captain must go, and hand back that medal ...before ol Sam Mitchel carks it.

Not gonna lie, i aint fussy, any will do. But, Hird is the biggie. He's the one that needs to go down.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

everyone-the-professional.gif

your 1st posting since the inglorious dumping as a bay13 mod and this is it ?

:oops:

Nah. I've posted way more. I've actually posted more since not being a mod than I have in the last couple of months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one who punches Ballantyne 22 times (2 weeks per punch) and finishes of with a kerb stomp, but gets that one as a freebie for services to footy in general.

Not long until the suspensions now, which player sitting on the sidelines wasting two years of their precious career will bring you the most joy?

I'm going to have to go with Heppell personally. For no other reason then him being their most promising player and how him missing 2 of what should be the best years of his career will destroy the clubs soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah definately Jab Watscum. Cheating campaigner. I do feel sorry for a majority iof the others though

with joe daniher NOT on their list in 2012, but at the club, can it be assumed that if he doesnt play in the pre-season then he does have a SCN ?

If he was on the juice, what are the ramifications for essendon?

lets just say big bubba is drooling at the thought of fresh meat.

Everyone has their opinion on James Hird, but do you think he could be cold blooded enough to pump a 17 year old full of substances that hadn't be approved for human use?

Surely this would be below even him, and if true the club should well and truly fold. Danniher would be looking at a 20 million dollar lawsuit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back