Which star player from your club will take a pay cut to play for Richmond from 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

So I think it goes: Pick 6 and Diledio for Prestia, Caddy and Shai Bolton.
Pretty good in hindsight.
We were going to burn pick six on that Will Brodie spud as well. That trade period set up our dynasty.

If that happens, surname would be appropriate.

On second thought, take both Wagners.
LOL I've seen them play no thanks!!
Viney is an un-restricted free agent this year he might find a place later on after Sydney Stack shows him how to play hard footy.

Viney? Wouldn’t get a game for us.
Yeah I know I was just taking the piss :tearsofjoy: I do think we will need a key backman and Marty Hore could be a good fit. Out of contract this year and May and Lever fit might limit his games this year.

Yeah I know I was just taking the piss :tearsofjoy: I do think we will need a key backman and Marty Hore could be a good fit. Out of contract this year and May and Lever fit might limit his games this year.
Never heard of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For real? Nat would definitely prefer to keep wearing purple than “YELLAH N’ BLACK”. 🤣

he can wear it underneath. Absolute superstar.

WTF! DeGoey is the closest thing in the comp to Martin. He's only 23 or so. Would love him at the tiges.

why drink RC cola when you can drink coca cola. That’s what DeGoey is. He’s RC cola to Dustys Coca Cola.

Jordan McMahon and Patrick Bowden :$

Screw you Doggies :thumbsdown:
Without Jordan McMahon you wouldn't have Dusty.

With the pick you gave us, we took Callan ward who went to GWS, netting us pick 6 we used to take Jackson Macrae. Jordy truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Naturally I assume from interacting with Tuggers around here they have no idea what is actually happening outside the cesspool of a club that they support. With that said,

Cam Guthrie is a superstar. Please don't take him.... Please. We would also be very upset if you take his brother too.

I'd make a joke about Rhys Stanley too but sadly he would actually be an upgrade in Richmond's ruck.

Naturally I assume from interacting with Tuggers around here they have no idea what is actually happening outside the cesspool of a club that they support. With that said,

Cam Guthrie is a superstar. Please don't take him.... Please. We would also be very upset if you take his brother too.

I'd make a joke about Rhys Stanley too but sadly he would actually be an upgrade in Richmond's ruck.
Not a problem. We won a premiership with Shaun Grigg playing ruck and a second with Ivan Soldo.

I've no doubt we'd win a third with Rhys Stanley.

Geelong winning with Rhys in the ruck? Well, we all know how that worked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back