Scape Goat Whipping Boy - vacancies available

Who is your choice as our next whipping boy?

• Shane Kersten

• Tommy Sheridan

• Cam McCarthy

• Lee Spurr

• Michael Johnson

• Griffin Logue

• Garrick Ibbotson

• Brad Hill

• Joel Hamling

• Hayden Crozier

• Matthew Taberner

• Cam Sutcliffe

• Other (please specify in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is the only part of our list that has is full.

Matera
Banfield
Conca
Acres
Colyer
Bewley
McCarthy

I have Schultz, Cox one peg up or down the chart depending which you are looking, but each to there won.

I would include Taberner, but he is playing ok and there are so many worse players.

Thread bump due to relevance. Most of the people listed here have either stepped up their game such Coyler, Acres, Schultz (really? was he a whipping boy at one point? Is my memory that bad?) and Cox?????? (did look lethargic at time tbf) or have left the club/aren't getting games. Only one that is thereabouts is Banfield and he's constantly under pressure from the young talent (Amiss, Treacy, Erasmus, Sturt, Western and Henry all putting pressure on his spot). Walters early season form too, but he's stepped up recently. Probably a good reason Freo are finally starting to compete, no more free rides.

These threads are funny to look back on
Logue
Schultz
Acres ( believe-able as recently as last year though)

Right now it’s Tucker and Banfield on an even keel
(I actually think Banfield is a decent versatile option for sub though )

Sturt is starting give me Bennell vibes so the whip hand is getting edgy on him as well .

Darcy Tucker

It's Tucker and Banfield.

And neither of them are terrible. Remember Sutcliffe and Sheridan off half-back? Remember Suban getting pinged HTB 20 times in a match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back