Who are the next break out players set to emerge in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jacob Van Rooyen is the first name that springs to mind. Ready to seize the day and become a big note player in 2024.

Hate to say it but zackah's boy Elijah Tsatas is a seriously good talent whom I think will finish top 3 in the Rising Star next season.

Neddy "Sam" Flanders is going to absolutely flourish and thrive under Dimma.

Those are my top 3.

Van Rooyen certainly had a high impact in the 2023 finals.

Sadly for him it was also graded careless conduct and high contact. :)

Yep was stupid but at least his opponent played the game out unlike Brayshaw.

True, Braynard successfully concussed his opponent and also succeeded in getting away with it.

JVR was unsuccessful in his bid to carelessly concuss his opponent and also less successful in getting away with it. It seems some people just know how to do it right.

Jacob Van Rooyen is the first name that springs to mind. Ready to seize the day and become a big note player in 2024.

Hate to say it but zackah's boy Elijah Tsatas is a seriously good talent whom I think will finish top 3 in the Rising Star next season.

Neddy "Sam" Flanders is going to absolutely flourish and thrive under Dimma.

Those are my top 3.
I don't think he has the brain to be a very good player. Makes constant boneheaded decisions, and doesn't hold marks. His best asset is crashing packs, but that only takes a player so far.

I'm hoping Harrison Petty's foot heals ok, and Matthew Jefferson comes on like I think he will, which makes Van Rooyan obsolete this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back