Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kept him

• Did not even have him

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a GWS home game. GC would not want to give their opponents a free leg up.

Welcome back captain Gazza!

526197_293805624039780_258629594224050_650175_2094916704_n.jpg

In Gary we trust!

when he averages 85 over the next 3 games and we get him back for greene + 100k, or reinjures himself because of rushing back to try and make sure they beat GWS, don't worry guys, you were just unlucky :)

It's kind of sad seeing all the people who misguidedly traded Gary out trying desperately to validate their poor decision by bragging about some hypothetical future injury/reduced scoring capability due to injury that they're actually hoping that the best player in the game goes through. Poor form :thumbsdown:

i really doubt anyone hopes he gets re-injured, he's a legend! just trying to balance out the smugness. has to be a decent chance his scoring drops significantly for a while though and we get him back cheaper in a few rounds, then he crushes the second half of the season and both sides are happy :)

It's kind of sad seeing all the people who misguidedly traded Gary out trying desperately to validate their poor decision by bragging about some hypothetical future injury/reduced scoring capability due to injury that they're actually hoping that the best player in the game goes through. Poor form :thumbsdown:

Couldn't agree more mate, people wishing actual physical harm and pain on a real person just so they can have some sort of "win" in a fantasy competition. The level of selfishness and cognitive dissonance has never been higher on these boards (outside Bay 13 haha)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm trading Ablett straight back in, not rolling the dice on him scoring under 100 to make a quick buck.
I'm still happy I traded him out. I traded him because my forward line was shot.

This is my forward line last week before trading him out Thursday:
Sidebottom, Franklin, Fyfe, Stanley, Martin, D. Smith, Hall, Couch, Treloar

By trading him out to Chappy I was able to trade Couch to Beams, and swap Fyfe for Chappy and stick Fyfe on the pine in the mids where I had cover.

It was never about trying to save money-it was about upgrading my Forward line and maintaining my good scores, so now this week I can happily Magner>Horsley and Fyfe>Ablett. To me, at least, it was worth the trades to upgrade my forward line sooner than I would have been able to, especially with the way Beams and Chapman increased in value.

Well I'm trading Ablett straight back in, not rolling the dice on him scoring under 100 to make a quick buck.
I'm still happy I traded him out. I traded him because my forward line was shot.

By trading him out to Chappy I was able to trade Couch to Beams, and swap Fyfe for Chappy and stick Fyfe on the pine in the mids where I had cover.

It was never about trying to save money-it was about upgrading my Forward line and maintaining my good scores, so now this week I can happily Magner>Horsley and Fyfe>Ablett. To me, at least, it was worth the trades to upgrade my forward line sooner than I would have been able to, especially with the way Beams and Chapman increased in value.

I can't see how you could have played that any better. Kudos to you, some clever trading there for the benefit of your team. You've got a very strong forward line now and Gaz back this week. Well played. :thumbsu:

1 extra trade used,

119 points gained, $13,400 saved

Not bad.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I wish I could take advantage of Taylor Adams but it's just not to be, I'll settle for Ablett and Horsley :p

Hopefully Zorko holds his spot and plays reasonably well.

It will be great to see Ablett back in action. :thumbsu:

Thanks for the feedback guys, I wish I could take advantage of Taylor Adams but it's just not to be, I'll settle for Ablett and Horsley :p

Hopefully Zorko holds his spot and plays reasonably well.

It will be great to see Ablett back in action. :thumbsu:

Im gonna grab Taylor Adams, odds are the great man will score below his BE and because I traded Ablet 2 weeks ago I now have 5 premiums in my mids and 6 in my forward line. I have also had my best scores for the season in the last 2 weeks and jumped 10,000 spots in the rankings.

But I will definitely be getting him back in the team in a few weeks ;)

It's really a case of men being separated from the boys.

His injury is bone bruising which is not structural so goodluck to all the deadshits hoping he re injures it.

I cannot fathom why you would trade Ablett. Enjoy being trade-less for the last 5 weeks.

It's really a case of men being separated from the boys.

His injury is bone bruising which is not structural so goodluck to all the deadshits hoping he re injures it.

I cannot fathom why you would trade Ablett. Enjoy being trade-less for the last 5 weeks.

Calm down. This is Dream Team, not the Battle of the Somme.

Gazza was flying during open training today (Friday). The word 'flying' in the main article should be taken semi-literally. Changing directions sharply without hesitation, jumped to take marks with no grimace and was quick off the mark. Something would have to seriously go wrong if he didn't play.

MacDonald out spells good news for his potential score too. One of the few senior bodies that could hold him. It might be Townsend that goes to him?

Gazza was flying during open training today (Friday). The word 'flying' in the main article should be taken semi-literally. Changing directions sharply without hesitation, jumped to take marks with no grimace and was quick off the mark. Something would have to seriously go wrong if he didn't play.

MacDonald out spells good news for his potential score too. One of the few senior bodies that could hold him. It might be Townsend that goes to him?

This makes me moist.

Tempted to put the C on him now.

Back