Who will be at the 'G' next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be driving over early Sat morning, should get into melbourne at 1. Much cheaper than $500 flights, and will only have to pay for 1 night accomodation

Ditto. Leave early Sat morning and arrive early afternoon. First time giving the car a good run, previous trips since last final in Melbourne have always by plane.

Staying with mate in Melbourne for overnight - the cost to me is getting him a ticket to the game (using another mates AAMI stadium barcode).

Really looking forward to this game. Gives us an indication of how we have improved (hopefully) since round 3.

Will be a lot closer than the footy public thinks.

I'll be going with a mate. Is anyone an MCC member here. I'm not sure if I can get him in as a visitor or not.
On the MCC website it states this: MCC visitor tickets and reserved seats will be on sale through Ticketek on Monday September 17 at midday
I'm not sure though as my pop who works there said, that he's pretty sure you won't be able to get visitors in.

Also, on another note. Are we wearing the Tri-Colours? Or that abomination of a clash guernsey.

FYI - Firefly Buses have put on about 5 extra buses.
Thankfully, a friend with full AFL Membership is getting us tickets. $22. Made this weekend alot less expensive! Freakin' AFL and their prices...

Would any member not going like to pm me their member number so I can buy two extra tickets? There are no guest passes available for club members and I have two mates that want to come with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad. Considering our 50/50'ish record against the Hawks over the years, I believe we're a chance - a bigger one than everyone else is willing to give us.

I've actually been looking forward to a showdown between the Crows and Hawks in the finals this year, shame its not the grand final.

mlk2kz.jpg

Where is a popular place to hit after the game for drinks?
The Royal Hotel mate. Its huge before the game too mate, everyone pops in before the game to get some very cheap drinks and plenty of T**ty dancing too :)

Flights booked, Red eye out of Perth on the Friday, get in at 6am, book in the hotel and a bit of kip, straight to the game and a mighty Crows win, drinks that night and a 7am flight back to Perth on the Sunday, $400 in flights, about $100 in accommodation, $70 tickets, Crows win against the Hawks = Priceless....

I'm away for the weekend in Puckpunyal. Kill to be there, but the plasma will have to do!

Flights booked, Red eye out of Perth on the Friday, get in at 6am, book in the hotel and a bit of kip, straight to the game and a mighty Crows win, drinks that night and a 7am flight back to Perth on the Sunday, $400 in flights, about $100 in accommodation, $70 tickets, Crows win against the Hawks = Priceless....

Thats a decent price for flights really... might make it easier the week after. :p

Sadly, i'll be at home in WA watching the prelim. But i'll be yelling and cursing as much as the next guy

FYI - Firefly Buses have put on about 5 extra buses.
Thankfully, a friend with full AFL Membership is getting us tickets. $22. Made this weekend alot less expensive! Freakin' AFL and their prices...
That's just bullshit. How can they have compare our crowds when prices aren't comparable?

Was looking to book tickets over the net but you cant select seats, and I dont want to be sat amongst a bunch of hawks fans. Can you ask for specific seats if you ring? Which end is the Adelaide cheer squad end?

That's just bullshit. How can they have compare our crowds when prices aren't comparable?

if i lived in Melbourne i'd have an AFL Membership for sure. it's gotta be the best value membership going around.

they get tickets to 40 games at the G and Ethihad, plus all nab cup games, plus the first 2 weeks of finals, and access to prelims and the GF. all for about $450 i think. (i cant find the exact fee at the mo.)

it's a great deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back