• Square Enix

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Devolver

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

news36221_12989-cd_projekt_red_unveils_new_logos_for_the_studio_and_the_witcher_3.png

E3 is more enjoyable when there is a heap of surprises, something lacking this year. Had we not had any leaks, it would've been a great E3.

Thanks Canadian Wallmart and that other guy who leaked the paper with Nintendo's show floor games.

E3 is more enjoyable when there is a heap of surprises, something lacking this year. Had we not had any leaks, it would've been a great E3.

Thanks Canadian Wallmart and that other guy who leaked the paper with Nintendo's show floor games.

Agreed. * those guys.

I thought Ubisoft had the most complete conference. Sony had the most games that spoke to me. Bethesda and Nintendo disappointed me the most.

I think Microsoft had an excellent conference. Any time that you get to showcase the likes of Halo, Gears of War, Crackdown and Forza all in the one event, you know that you're onto a winner. In saying that, a lot of those non Microsoft publishing "exclusives" they showcased were a bit misleading. Most of those games you would think are coming straight to PS4 as soon as those agreements expire. Still a few good gets though!

But I think in terms of games as a whole, I have to give it to Sony. Spiderman, TLOU 2, Death Stranding, Ghosts, Nioh 2, Resident Evil 2 remake. These were the games that speak to me most, the games I'm most excited to play and that's why I'm leaning towards Sony. No doubt Microsoft had the best overall "presentation" though.

This. MS had the best or most watchable 'conference', Sony had the better exclusives.

Although worth noting that neither brought anything new to the table. MS's big hitters were new entries in 10 year old franchises and Sony just showed more of what they've been showing for the last 18 months.

Would have to say Microsoft. They had a lot of new content to show off and their E3 conference was polished.

Sony had just as much new content as Microsoft but they ruined their show with a crappy new format.

Nintendo pushed most of their most interesting games to 2019.

Andrew WK isnt actually popular, right? So ******* cringey
I think his music is intentionally cheesy and he is pretty popular among certain crowds. Not sure E3 was the best fit though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back