Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basic consensus from the poll is shake the tree at Hawthorn and hope Clarko or Mitchell fall out if not then Pyke.
So in other words, the poll was a waste of time.

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Trouble with the poll is that there is only one coach on it better than Bucks.
I fear that whilst that may have been true in 2018, 2019 that the 2021 version of Bucks (having possibly lost the players with his involvement in how Treloar and Stepho departed) is a far inferior coach. Could learn a lot from Hawks (think Hodge, Lewis, Mitchell, Smith) on how to manage a much loved player departing. Bucks needs to make some drastic change or he's gone.

I fear that whilst that may have been true in 2018, 2019 that the 2021 version of Bucks (having possibly lost the players with his involvement in how Treloar and Stepho departed) is a far inferior coach. Could learn a lot from Hawks (think Hodge, Lewis, Mitchell, Smith) on how to manage a much loved player departing. Bucks needs to make some drastic change or he's gone.
I doubt he’s lost the players, although I do agree the ‘fire sale’ has had an affect on the players and Bucks.

I am expecting to see a much improved effort on Friday, and maybe even an upset win. A successful road trip is just the tonic we all need.

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
If anything, Mitchell as coach with Williams as his mentor.

I think Mark Williams gets very undersold with just how good a coach he is.

3 years with Mark as HC, then assess.

Would leave us in a very well developed squad with Williams navigating the next 3 years whilst rebuilding and the heat that comes with it.

I think Mark Williams gets very undersold with just how good a coach he is.

3 years with Mark as HC, then assess.

Would leave us in a very well developed squad with Williams navigating the next 3 years whilst rebuilding and the heat that comes with it.
And then a succession plan! 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I doubt he’s lost the players, although I do agree the ‘fire sale’ has had an affect on the players and Bucks.

I am expecting to see a much improved effort on Friday, and maybe even an upset win. A successful road trip is just the tonic we all need.
Hope you are right but failing to respond after losing to Lions against a winless team and not even being close makes me very sceptical.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know it's a long shot but Jock McHale.

Can't believe 9 pages in that he hasn't already been listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back