Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I am retiring

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Mobbs

Might have a bit of delayed concussion from the game last night matey. Better get that seen to.

BLUEALLTHRU has an affinity with Rocky that at times translates to Rambo as well.

If you’re asking whether it’s a homo-erotic love, well he wouldn’t be Robinson Crusoe there, would he?

Was it a bit over the top for you?

Coincidentally, that’s what he was accusing you of.
Calm down Rambo.
So, will you be at the OOBs next season mate?

STOP BEING campaignerS AND SAY IF YOULL STILL BE AT YOUR CLUBS
nobody cares about your comedy. you are collectively the stupidest and least skilled people on the planet. stop trying to prove yourself against ... what ... US??????? seriously, against US? do you see how stupid you are now? You're not comedians. Shut your campaigners.
Yes I will be.

Didn‘t realise it was necessary to do so, thought the lack of talk about leaving kind of gave it away. Only need about 400 more players to confirm and we are all set.
No need to yell, hence the request/directive to calm down
Would you punch them until they died if you thought they were gay?
1670631313807.gif
As I thought.
Only you know how you got from calm down to hate crimes. Are you able to share?
You know you want to, though. You want to punch them. You can't help it. It's an innate need. or no?
Tell me whether or not you can hold back on punching a gay person, due to your disgust. If you want.
Go to drunk Mobbs, you are very bed.

Once again, no idea how you got here from there, although it may have made sense a few slabs into the night. Maybe one of those loving the above posts might care to share their insight into why this is loveable. Anyone?

Yes I will be.

Didn‘t realise it was necessary to do so, thought the lack of talk about leaving kind of gave it away. Only need about 400 more players to confirm and we are all set.

No need to yell, hence the request/directive to calm down

View attachment 1570603

Only you know how you got from calm down to hate crimes. Are you able to share?

Go to drunk Mobbs, you are very bed.

Once again, no idea how you got here from there, although it may have made sense a few slabs into the night. Maybe one of those loving the above posts might care to share their insight into why this is loveable. Anyone?
Was putrid by Mobbs and I better be getting an apology. The posters who liked it are just grubs.

Was putrid by Mobbs and I better be getting an apology. The posters who liked it are just grubs.
Get in line mate we're still waiting for DenieD apology in Turbos Hot Seat

Unless you turn the Hot Seat into the Hot Tub 😬

Tigerturbulance, The Jesus, DenieD, BLUEALLTHRU and Mobbs

Have the Podcast late at night so Mobbs can get back on the bottle and tell us what he really thinks 😂

Unless you turn the Hot Seat into the Hot Tub and have a fivesome 😬

Have the Podcast late at night so Mobbs can get back on the bottle and tell us what he really thinks 😂

Eagerly awaiting the S35 Fixture

Bombers vs OOBs will be a must watch encounter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

STOP BEING campaignerS AND SAY IF YOULL STILL BE AT YOUR CLUBS
nobody cares about your comedy. you are collectively the stupidest and least skilled people on the planet. stop trying to prove yourself against ... what ... US??????? seriously, against US? do you see how stupid you are now? You're not comedians. Shut your campaigners.
Why can't I like this? Is the site broken. It's my favourite post.

Unless you turn the Hot Seat into the Hot Tub and have a fivesome 😬

Can do it right now! Just let me get dressed. Otherwise I cost extra.

Don’t be sad Ligma

I’m comfortable with my mediocrity
🥺🥺🥺
Friends Kids GIF by Storyful

Hello I'm putting the rumours to bed and confirming I will be staying at the Royals for another season. Thank you everyone for your avid interest and the countless recruitment PMs.

Hello I'm putting the rumours to bed and confirming I will be staying at the Royals for another season. Thank you everyone for your avid interest and the countless recruitment PMs.
damicky stop pming him lol

damicky stop pming him lol
Can you also ask him to stop throwing stones at my window to get my attention? There's now a crack and it's bloody cold in Melbourne atm

Back