Wimbledon 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Raonic will beat Murray.

It was a pretty expected result though. Raonic was always going to lose. Murray was always going to be better in the back end of sets, he makes the most of it when he gets a chance. The first 2 sets went exactly how it was expected. Raonic's only chance was if Murray was 20% off tonight, he wasn't so Murray was always going to win.

Was a fairly meh tournament this year, I guess the rain hasn't helped though.

Can you at least be consistent with your bullshit?

I've got no problem with murray winning, being as he's the closest to an australian playing I got. Raonic deserved to be the one who ended up playing in the final. His commitment to moment. He wasn't going to let his emotions distract him or other people. He's a great role model for how to bust into the top 8 if you're at all interested.

Raonic will beat Murray.

If Murray breezes through it is a massive advantage. Raonic has had to play back 2 five setters and a tough 4 setter against Querrey to get to the final. I favour Murray in the final unfortunately.

Raonic had little to lose which could help he can swing and go for broke. Can be dangerous

Raonic in 5

It was a pretty expected result though. Raonic was always going to lose. Murray was always going to be better in the back end of sets, he makes the most of it when he gets a chance. The first 2 sets went exactly how it was expected. Raonic's only chance was if Murray was 20% off tonight, he wasn't so Murray was always going to win.

Was a fairly meh tournament this year, I guess the rain hasn't helped though.

hahaha.

i am so confused. was Murray or Raonic going to win. perhaps it was both players. we have 2-2 atm. maybe try a 5th different prediction.

credit to Vasby and Corbies for finding these quotes.

I've got no problem with murray winning, being as he's the closest to an australian playing I got. Raonic deserved to be the one who ended up playing in the final. His commitment to moment. He wasn't going to let his emotions distract him or other people. He's a great role model for how to bust into the top 8 if you're at all interested.

Ha, ha, I'm the opposite. Never want to see a Pom (or in this case a Brit, OK a Scot :D ) win anything. Will almost always barrack for whoever they are playing against. Doesn't help that Murray is such a grumpy old so and so. Heard a bit of him interviewed today and he didn't even sound happy he'd won (I'm sure he was, but you know what he sounds like :p ). I much preferred it when no Brit had won Wimbledon since Fred Perry in 1936 ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back